Mustang Evolution Forum banner

New convert

805 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  3.7Muscle 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi, im new to the forums and the mustang/ford life. ive gone from a dodge avenger(v4), to a Challenger SE that was my first car love and introduction to muscle cars. Thought I was going to hold out and wait for a sublime RT Challenger to come my way but fate intervened and landed me in a 14 Gotta have it green GT. Once I cranked the engine it was over. My father let my try out his '15 GT and I knew I was switching sides. I lost a lot of nice toys inside (touchscreen, bluetooth, nav,sun roof, USB which bums me out) But that extra power I gained was well worth it. The mustang is such a lighter more agile car its insane. Any how im open to any advice or information you guys can give more so with where to go for dash/radio bluetooth advice.
I will say a major factor in my switch was simply how much easier and better Ford dearlers/sales people are over Chrysler's at least in my area.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I am planning on going with s New double Din Radio, Kenwood but Alpine has good also. Going to use the Datalink Maistro set up. It gives all of the above plus all climate countrols are moved to touchscreen and I believe it reads out car performance data as well. Scoche makes a similar conversion unit but leave climate controls separate. AM has a Raxiom unit but as much as I love American Muscle (and since you have a Stang you will too) I have to admit I have heard a few on here complain about that unit.

http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f169/t343896/

Ford Mustang Dash Kit | 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 | FD1441AB | by Scosche

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.