Introduction – Trevor Hart - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-07-2015, 06:08 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Introduction – Trevor Hart

Hey guys just introducing myself to the forum. First off I love mustangs. When I was 8 I knew I had to have one when I turned 16. I was working on my family farm at the time for $5/hour and did some math and figured I could buy a 2005 GT by the time I turned 16. I knew I wanted a v8 and I knew I wanted a manual. My parents were not so hot on the idea. I continued working on my family farm and my wage steadily increased as I got older so I became closer and closer to my goal. However around the age of 12 I started buying dirt bikes on craigslist and then fixing them up and selling them for a profit. I have been riding since I was 3 but it took me 9 years to figure out how to make money doing the thing I love. So I between working on the farm and working in the garage I began to make a lot more money than I thought I would. When I was 15 and 2 months old I was looking through craigslist and found a great deal on a 2011 Mustang GT Premium, Black on Black, Performance Pack, and manual of course. I met the guy later that day and bought the car flat out in cash. Best and worst decision of my life. The Car was perfect and was a great deal, especially with the entire truck bed load of parts I got with it, but I had to watch the car sit in the driveway for 10 months before I could legally drive it. I did a lot of work to the car but that’s a list for another page. After about a year and a half I sold my mustang and bought a 1999 F350 Lariat which I also did a lot of work on. Mechanics is my specialty. There was a pretty big gap in the values of the car and the truck so I bought a 2011 ZX10R as well, I probably did the most work to that and got it to put down 204hp to the rear wheel. It was by far the fastest thing I’ve ever owned but not practical at all so I got to looking at sports cars again. All this time I was still working and I sold my street bike to get some pocket money for the next car. I thought I was going to get a Lotus Exige but a deal on a new mustang came up that I just couldn’t pass up on. So I bought a 2015 Mustang GT Premium out right. The car is equipped with the Performance Pack, Nav, and Manual with leather Recaro option. I live in Washington so I had the car shipped up form Houston Texas where it was being sold. I purchased the car technically used, purchased by a collector who ended up having to sell some of his collection, with 21 miles on it. I got the car 5 days later in perfect new condition and couldn’t have been happier with my purchase. I am looking to participate more in the forum and do some youtube stuff with my 2015 because I regretted not doing it with my 2011 mustang. So yes I am 17, no my parents didn’t buy it, no it’s not stock and yes I do all my own work on my vehicles. Pictures of everything mention will surely go up soon.
Trevorhart3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2015, 06:54 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
This story is like watching a movie and I admire you for that.. I'm too had been a Mustang guy ever since I was in the Philippines first time I saw one in the road when I was just a little kid I couldn't stop thinking about it but being in a third world country it's hard to get one but I promise myself one day I'll get my foot into one, so now I'm in the US of A for 6 years now and this is my 2nd Mustang and I'm telling you it's been a dream come true it might not be big for somebody but for me it's freaking awesome. I wish I had more time spent here and my future would have been different money wise but I'm working on it and now I want something bigger like the new gt350. This is the place where dreams comes true right.. Anyways good luck and let us see those pics of your ride and welcome.

MPT tune, Axle exchange Aluminum driveshaft, 3:73 gears, borla stype, frrp x pipe, Mac ceramic shorty headers, airaid cai, Jlt separator, koni orange shocks and struts, SR Springs, gt500 mounts, J&M Panhard bar, Bmr LCA, 2010 gt500 wheels, roush chin splitter, roush louvers, and RTR stripes... 😎 🚘
shunc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 07:02 PM   #3
Registered Member

Regular

Where is Carnation?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2015, 09:29 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Thanks Cassidy, i consider myself very lucky to have been provided with the opportunities and education to succeed. Not to mention im not paying for rent or anything like that yet so i have no major regular costs to take care of minus insurance which is fun. I hope the GT350 plans work out for you thatd be a hell of a car.

And Nate,About 20 minutes from Issaquah or 25 min from Redmond

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Old 11-07-2015, 09:31 PM   #5
Registered Member

Regular

Ah cool. I'm more towards central Washington myself. Your car/journey sounds awesome.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 12:26 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Introduction – Trevor Hart

Thanks man. There's a couple great shows in the spring/summer through mustangs northwest if you ever get the chance to come out.
Old 11-08-2015, 06:07 AM   #7
Staff

Regular
Staff

Region: Connecticut
T,

props for your hard work and welcome to MEVO now lets see some pics.

Mud
Old 11-08-2015, 11:52 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Thanks Jim, I managed to get about 50 pictures up so head over and check them out
Old 11-09-2015, 08:22 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Hell of a story/life man, awesome to see younger generations pursing goals like this. Not that I am old or anything....but still good to see.

Bring on the pics dont be shy now!

Welcome to M-Evo!

2012 101a Mustang V6 M/T 6-Speed
3.7Muscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 09:11 AM   #10
Staff

Regular
Staff

Region: Connecticut
only 17 and that much in control of your life with that for a garage....well done. The bike looks mean.
Old 11-09-2015, 09:59 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Thanks guy, hopefully ill be a member soon but since im not 18 yet paypal is complicated haha.
Old 11-10-2015, 01:24 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Welcome!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Follow on Instagram @steviesstangs
15% off waxgods.com use code: manic15
10% off toplabel.com use code: Manic10
Steve96 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings