New Mustang owner from Manheim Pa. - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-19-2015, 01:55 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Region: Other
Posts: 174
New Mustang owner from Manheim Pa.

Hi,
My first new car ever is my 2016 GT, I love this thing and have mods on the way. I've been lurking for a month or two and decided it was time to join. I got lots of info and insight from this site already.
la pantera is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-19-2015, 02:00 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
3.7Muscle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 544
Welcome to the Fam Bam we call Mustang Evolution!

Bring on the pics man!
__________________
See my Baby Here

2012 101a Mustang V6 M/T 6-Speed
3.7Muscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 02:34 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Region: Other
Posts: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.7Muscle View Post
Welcome to the Fam Bam we call Mustang Evolution!

Bring on the pics man!
Thanks, I'll have pics coming, sometime or another.
la pantera is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-19-2015, 03:48 PM   #4
Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Panther View Post
Hi,
My first new car ever is my 2016 GT, I love this thing and have mods on the way. I've been lurking for a month or two and decided it was time to join. I got lots of info and insight from this site already.
Like, Twin Kiss Manhiem! That's my favorite place.

My names Alex, (From Lancaster) and I've been buying my fords from Hondru for quite some time now. (Just got my truck there last January, great folks)

First and foremost congratulations on the new car, that's awesome! I'd love to see and hear more about her.

Drop me a line if there's ever anything I can help out with and if you're ever in the Philly area we're literally a hop skip and a jump away from you.

Either get on 76 by the Ren Fair, take that right to the Malvern Exit, (It's E-Z Pass only) so if not there then you can get off the exton exit, we're about 10 minutes from there.

Here's a shameless plug for our Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale that's going up next week too!

If there's absolutely anything I can ever help out with please don't hesitate to let me know, it's always great seeing and hearing locals here!

Alex
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 07:08 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Region: Other
Posts: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
Like, Twin Kiss Manhiem! That's my favorite place.

My names Alex, (From Lancaster) and I've been buying my fords from Hondru for quite some time now. (Just got my truck there last January, great folks)

First and foremost congratulations on the new car, that's awesome! I'd love to see and hear more about her.

Drop me a line if there's ever anything I can help out with and if you're ever in the Philly area we're literally a hop skip and a jump away from you.

Either get on 76 by the Ren Fair, take that right to the Malvern Exit, (It's E-Z Pass only) so if not there then you can get off the exton exit, we're about 10 minutes from there.

Here's a shameless plug for our Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale that's going up next week too!

If there's absolutely anything I can ever help out with please don't hesitate to let me know, it's always great seeing and hearing locals here!

Alex
Thank you Alex, and yes, the Twin Kiss and Hondru Ford are both literally 1-1/2 minutes away from my house. I know exactly where AM is located, one of the job sites I go to for my job is located on Route 29 just off the turnpike on the left (it's called Atwater). And it's not a shameless plug to me, AM is one of the sponsors to this site so why not pick up more business if you can? I always try to give site sponsors my business, first.
la pantera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 07:14 PM   #6
Registered Member

Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Spokane
Region: Washington
Posts: 1,598
Welcome to MEVO. Lots of friendly and very knowledgable folks here. I've learned a lot in my time here this year.
Looking forward to pics of your ride, of course!
Guard 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 07:21 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mike roush02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Denham Springs
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 76
Welcome


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Mike roush02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 07:30 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Region: Other
Posts: 174
Thanks Guard 5.0, a pic or two will be coming. (Today wasn't a good day for pics because of it raining). I don't have any good pics of it yet, heck, I only got gas in it twice since I bought it a little over a month ago.
la pantera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 07:37 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Region: Other
Posts: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike roush02 View Post
Welcome


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Thanks, my favorite football team is in your state. I've been a Saints fan for 32 years. There has been LOTS AND LOTS of horribly abrasive language aimed in the television's direction watching their games over the years.
la pantera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 10:13 AM   #10
Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Panther View Post
Thank you Alex, and yes, the Twin Kiss and Hondru Ford are both literally 1-1/2 minutes away from my house. I know exactly where AM is located, one of the job sites I go to for my job is located on Route 29 just off the turnpike on the left (it's called Atwater). And it's not a shameless plug to me, AM is one of the sponsors to this site so why not pick up more business if you can? I always try to give site sponsors my business, first.
Oh wow I know exactly where you're at! Sorry about the delay I'm up to my eyeballs in Black Friday prep.

Always happy to hear of another local in the area sir!

Keep in touch if anything, I'm always around to help out.

ALex
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 05:25 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Foxboro
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 49
Welcome, enjoy the site.
fishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 05:27 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Foxboro
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 49
Enjoy the 16. Tell us your thoughts.
fishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 05:30 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Foxboro
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Panther View Post
Hi,
My first new car ever is my 2016 GT, I love this thing and have mods on the way. I've been lurking for a month or two and decided it was time to join. I got lots of info and insight from this site already.
Tell us your thoughts on the new 16.
fishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 04:32 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Region: Other
Posts: 174
fishman,
My thoughts on the '16? Handles well (PP, 6-speed), I LOVE the deep blue impact color with the silver stripes and luster nickel wheels. and of course it really gets up and moves. So far there's nothing I don't like about it. I don't regret one second of buying it.
la pantera is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Mustang owner and new to the forums. FrankTheTank Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 7 06-12-2015 06:00 AM
New member and new Mustang owner, 2014 GT kanine New Member Introductions & Greetings 9 06-14-2014 12:26 PM
New Mustang owner. Suggestions on install for 2014 Mustang V6. centrifugal 4ce 2011-2014 Mustang GT 12 03-04-2014 05:44 AM
New to this site and new Mustang owner grzegorzm Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 2 11-27-2013 08:31 PM
New to the forum and a new mustang owner. Medic2010GT New Member Introductions & Greetings 20 11-21-2013 05:01 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



09:37 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.