New Mustang owner from Manheim Pa. - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-19-2015, 01:55 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
New Mustang owner from Manheim Pa.

Hi,
My first new car ever is my 2016 GT, I love this thing and have mods on the way. I've been lurking for a month or two and decided it was time to join. I got lots of info and insight from this site already.
la pantera is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2015, 02:00 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Welcome to the Fam Bam we call Mustang Evolution!

Bring on the pics man!

2012 101a Mustang V6 M/T 6-Speed
3.7Muscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 02:34 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.7Muscle View Post
Welcome to the Fam Bam we call Mustang Evolution!

Bring on the pics man!
Thanks, I'll have pics coming, sometime or another.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2015, 03:48 PM   #4
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Panther View Post
Hi,
My first new car ever is my 2016 GT, I love this thing and have mods on the way. I've been lurking for a month or two and decided it was time to join. I got lots of info and insight from this site already.
Like, Twin Kiss Manhiem! That's my favorite place.

My names Alex, (From Lancaster) and I've been buying my fords from Hondru for quite some time now. (Just got my truck there last January, great folks)

First and foremost congratulations on the new car, that's awesome! I'd love to see and hear more about her.

Drop me a line if there's ever anything I can help out with and if you're ever in the Philly area we're literally a hop skip and a jump away from you.

Either get on 76 by the Ren Fair, take that right to the Malvern Exit, (It's E-Z Pass only) so if not there then you can get off the exton exit, we're about 10 minutes from there.

Here's a shameless plug for our Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale that's going up next week too!

If there's absolutely anything I can ever help out with please don't hesitate to let me know, it's always great seeing and hearing locals here!

Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 07:08 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
Like, Twin Kiss Manhiem! That's my favorite place.

My names Alex, (From Lancaster) and I've been buying my fords from Hondru for quite some time now. (Just got my truck there last January, great folks)

First and foremost congratulations on the new car, that's awesome! I'd love to see and hear more about her.

Drop me a line if there's ever anything I can help out with and if you're ever in the Philly area we're literally a hop skip and a jump away from you.

Either get on 76 by the Ren Fair, take that right to the Malvern Exit, (It's E-Z Pass only) so if not there then you can get off the exton exit, we're about 10 minutes from there.

Here's a shameless plug for our Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale that's going up next week too!

If there's absolutely anything I can ever help out with please don't hesitate to let me know, it's always great seeing and hearing locals here!

Alex
Thank you Alex, and yes, the Twin Kiss and Hondru Ford are both literally 1-1/2 minutes away from my house. I know exactly where AM is located, one of the job sites I go to for my job is located on Route 29 just off the turnpike on the left (it's called Atwater). And it's not a shameless plug to me, AM is one of the sponsors to this site so why not pick up more business if you can? I always try to give site sponsors my business, first.
Old 11-19-2015, 07:14 PM   #6
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Washington
Welcome to MEVO. Lots of friendly and very knowledgable folks here. I've learned a lot in my time here this year.
Looking forward to pics of your ride, of course!
Guard 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 07:21 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Mike roush02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 07:30 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Thanks Guard 5.0, a pic or two will be coming. (Today wasn't a good day for pics because of it raining). I don't have any good pics of it yet, heck, I only got gas in it twice since I bought it a little over a month ago.
Old 11-19-2015, 07:37 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike roush02 View Post
Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Thanks, my favorite football team is in your state. I've been a Saints fan for 32 years. There has been LOTS AND LOTS of horribly abrasive language aimed in the television's direction watching their games over the years.
Old 11-25-2015, 10:13 AM   #10
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Thank you Alex, and yes, the Twin Kiss and Hondru Ford are both literally 1-1/2 minutes away from my house. I know exactly where AM is located, one of the job sites I go to for my job is located on Route 29 just off the turnpike on the left (it's called Atwater). And it's not a shameless plug to me, AM is one of the sponsors to this site so why not pick up more business if you can? I always try to give site sponsors my business, first.
Oh wow I know exactly where you're at! Sorry about the delay I'm up to my eyeballs in Black Friday prep.

Always happy to hear of another local in the area sir!

Keep in touch if anything, I'm always around to help out.

ALex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 05:25 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Welcome, enjoy the site.
fishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 05:27 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Enjoy the 16. Tell us your thoughts.
Old 11-25-2015, 05:30 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Hi,
Tell us your thoughts on the new 16.
Old 11-26-2015, 04:32 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

fishman,
My thoughts on the '16? Handles well (PP, 6-speed), I LOVE the deep blue impact color with the silver stripes and luster nickel wheels. and of course it really gets up and moves. So far there's nothing I don't like about it. I don't regret one second of buying it.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings