New Wisconsinite - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-04-2016, 09:05 PM   #1

Region: Wisconsin
New Wisconsinite

Hi guy's, I grew up all GM however, I have owned 3 Mustangs in the last 6 years. I started with an 01 Cobra, graduated to a 2007 Shelby GT-500, and most recently a 2013, race red, GT. I restored classic cars for a living in my younger days, but must admit, now that I am retired, I really enjoy just turning the key on the 5.0 and going for a cruise. I have been following all of your posting's for some time now, and have learned allot, but thought that it might be time to chime in occasionally. My car is a bone stock, 6 speed manual, and has a whopping 2,600 miles on it.
Racered427hp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2016, 10:10 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Hello from Illinois! You should check out Automotion in the Dells if you're interested in a cruise! Every third weekend in May they host a Show/cruise/ and dozens of car meets. Thousands of cars of all types meet up there, always a good time. Welcome to the site!

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
PonyBoyV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 09:08 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Welcome! Glad to see another fellow Wisconsinite join. Sounds like you've had some nice mustangs over the years.

You get over to WIR and run? Hoping to make a few passes this season.

12 Black GT500 SVT PP l VMP TVS l JLT123 l O/R X l 28x11.50Rx15 M/T Street R's l BMR Suspension l Recaros

03 Sonic Blue 3.8 / 17 Magnetic Fusion Sport 2.7 EB
sonicpony03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-05-2016, 11:13 AM   #4

Thanks for the welcome guy's. I will check out the car show sometime, and I am only a 1/4 mile from WIR however, I haven't tracked the car at all. Seriously looking at buying the Ford Racing power pack for my car, mostly to improve the sound, and low end torque. I was at the dealer yesterday checking out the 2016's. My 13 has such low miles on it that it would be a shame to take the hit on trading it in.
Thanks again
Racered427hp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 10:04 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

The new S550's sure are nice but I've always liked the 13-14's. The last of the retro design before it went "euro muscle".

Automotion is a blast. Definitely a huge mustang presence in addition to all the other domestics and imports. If you want a hotel best to reserve one now as they go very fast.

Man, if I lived that close to a track I'd practically live there. Me and a bunch of buddies made the trip to WIR last August on my birthday for the real street drags. Don't know if you remember but that weekend there was a huge a** storm that moved in. I remember sitting at the light off 41 to merge onto W College watching the hail start to pile up in front of my shaker. Made for an interesting trip.

12 Black GT500 SVT PP l VMP TVS l JLT123 l O/R X l 28x11.50Rx15 M/T Street R's l BMR Suspension l Recaros

03 Sonic Blue 3.8 / 17 Magnetic Fusion Sport 2.7 EB
sonicpony03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 04:57 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Welcome.
tonyd01gt is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings