2017 GT PP New owner!! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-17-2016, 02:30 PM   #1

Region: California
2017 GT PP New owner!!

Afternoon,

My names Joe and I just picked up my 2017 GT PP in shadow black yesterday. Was going to the dealer with the intention of picking up a 2016 GT base but the manager persistence and some negotiating tactics on my side got me a great deal out the door (38k). Glad to be here and I have been on other forums before so I wont be asking questions without searching or researching first lol.

As for the vehicle, I am digging it a lot. First V8 I've owned. I've had a Jeep Wrangler 4.0, Tiburon GT, Nissan 350Z, and now my "Medusa" as I like to call her. All my vehicles have been M/T so naturally I couldn't get a V8 power house without it. Anyways enough with the talking, here are some photographs. I just came back from getting limo tint all the way around. Enjoy!

JOE JITSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2016, 05:25 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
My...My...My...That is Friggin Sweet !!!
Hellish Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 07:28 PM   #3

Thanks bud, it still hasn't hit me yet that it's mine lol.
JOE JITSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2016, 10:21 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOE JITSU View Post
Afternoon,

My names Joe and I just picked up my 2017 GT PP in shadow black yesterday. Was going to the dealer with the intention of picking up a 2016 GT base but the manager persistence and some negotiating tactics on my side got me a great deal out the door (38k). Glad to be here and I have been on other forums before so I wont be asking questions without searching or researching first lol.

As for the vehicle, I am digging it a lot. First V8 I've owned. I've had a Jeep Wrangler 4.0, Tiburon GT, Nissan 350Z, and now my "Medusa" as I like to call her. All my vehicles have been M/T so naturally I couldn't get a V8 power house without it. Anyways enough with the talking, here are some photographs. I just came back from getting limo tint all the way around. Enjoy!

Congratulations on the new car. With that PP you should be tearing it up on the track, auto x racing! Bet you can't wait. Keep us posted with the results of the racing with your Medusa.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 10:30 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Quote:
Afternoon,

Nice

Enjoy and welcome to Black Mustang Club.

2015 Roush RS1 Premium w PP
Roush Performance upgrade-- Tinted Windows
JLT Catch Can--Ford Racing Strut Brace
Flowmaster scavenger "Y" pipe resonator delete
b2673ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 10:36 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Quote:
Afternoon,

Nice

Enjoy and welcome to Black Mustang Club.

2015 Roush RS1 Premium w PP
Roush Performance upgrade-- Tinted Windows
JLT Catch Can--Ford Racing Strut Brace
Flowmaster scavenger "Y" pipe resonator delete
b2673ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 12:09 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Welcome, where at in So Cal? If you are close to the San Diego Area, there are several Cars and Coffee meets, the one I usually go is in Carlsbad, at the Costco off Airport Rd. 7-9 AM every Saturday.
Jbone007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 06:50 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Welcome to the site, congrats & good luck with the new ride..

" Chance favors the prepared mind "
* SOLD * 2011 776rwhp.......documented " 1 of 2 "
2014 - detuned to 780rwhp
2017 F150 Lariat Scab, 5.0
1 Alibi 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 08:12 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Congrats - great looking ride!

TJ
Private Message Me About Special Discount Codes
www.steeda.com
Win A $300 Gift Card
tj@steeda is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings