Mustang Evolution Forum banner

New guy from NC

669 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  1 Alibi 2 
#1 ·
Hello everyone, my name is Karl and I just joined so I figured I would introduce myself. I'm a Marine deployed overseas, and I kill spare time by reading through threads on here all the time, and finally decided I would participate.

I always seem to make the mistake of getting a new car a few months before I deploy, and got a 2013 GT track pack this time around. I've been ordering parts here and there to be waiting on me for when I get home. The previous owner did a couple small things, namely a muffler delete and some pretty serious (probably too much) tint. Only thing I had time to do was paint the heat extractors black because I was dying for a little contrast on the front.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome Karl. I'm also from NC, and currently overseas as a contractor in Afghanistan. I do the same as you in terms of browsing through threads in my spare time, and making wishlists for modding. This is a great forum with very helpful people, and I'll think you'll be happy here. Be safe in whatever it is that you do.

Sent from sunny Afghanistan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.