New From North Western Corner Of AL - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-08-2016, 03:20 PM   #1

Region: Alabama
New From North Western Corner Of AL

Never thought I would find myself in a Pony. Been brought up on Mopars most my life everything from my first car which was a fart car (98 eclipse with the 420A Dodge block) to my current rides of 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 5.9 That I've nickname goat. To my little 2014 Dodge Dart GT ... The story of the Mustang was I was looking for something to beat on, because in the last 2 years my fiance and I have driven from AL to RI 8 times with my truck. She has family there .. so we tend to do this journey often. I originally stopped and looked at a 2014 370Z with that 3 stage pearl white... opened the trunk and thought ... "well this wont work." On the same road 3/4 of the mile up there is a Dodge dealership with this blue pony sitting out front.. we stop and looked at it .. they were asking around the same for that as the other dealership wanted for the Z, and it had enough room for toting our junk with us. The only pet peeve I have with the car isnt the car's fault but more so the previous owner. Poor car was covered in scratches from auto washes and those evil car wash brushes. So then the car started up ... sounded right .. felt right... long story short I now own it... this was in June of 2016. I've owned the car for 6 months. She has already made the RI trip once there and back no issues. I've since put a light buff job (machine polish only) on the car and that did away with a good portion of the scratches I hated about it. Cut up the front bumper for the Roush Fog Light Kit, cut up the back bumper for the Boss rear valence/diffuser, cut the bumper some more! for the RTR license plate surround, and completely mangled my trunk lid for the RTR rear center panel delete. You sure have to do a lot of cutting for these cars... I'm used to buying things and just bolting them on ... must be a Ford thing. Also added Roush knock off side skirts, the Cervini GT500 lower grille, made my own upper grille, and found a GT500 style front chin. The two things the previous owner did do right were window tint with the tint strip across the windshield and Flowmaster Outlaw axle backs. Does remind me of a boat when its running though lol... now if it will let me put up some pictures it was actually a nice enough day after all this confounded rain we've been having to clean up the car some ..... which reminds me .. is it just me or does the Brembo kit make rust all over the wheels in lots of rain.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pony03.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	509.9 KB
ID:	210641

Name:	Pony04.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	548.6 KB
ID:	210633

Name:	Pony05.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	509.0 KB
ID:	210625
14J4GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2016, 03:33 PM   #2
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Kentucky
Welcome to the party, glad you could make it.
Nice looking Mustang.

Pick your poison.
Recon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 06:54 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Welcome!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2016, 11:16 PM   #4

Region: Tennessee
Welcome

Sent from my LGMS428 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
04gttn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 11:08 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via Yahoo to KATO
Welcome Aboard from Cutler Bay, FL.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings