Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Greetings from Washington (the state)

922 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  shaneyusa 
#1 ·
Hello, all. For the first time in my life I find that I am a Mustang owner. By default. My long time, 12 years, friend Volvo died. The engine repair cost was so high that I decided to give the car to the mechanic, take the repair money, and start fresh. I needed a car pronto so I went to the local dealer auction. Up for bid was a 2003 GT convertible. Red. I do not like red, I do not like convertibles. But the car mileage was on the south side of 50K, the vin search said it was a one owner car, and the bid price was heading further south of MMR than the mileage was.

I am happy that I now have a car. It will look nice parked next to an 87 GN that I own. I have been trying to find out if I have the Deluxe or the Premium. I figure the forum member will help me figure that out. I have questions about performance up grades. The 87 GN pointed me in that direction years ago. Thanks.

#7 ·
Greetings from the OTHER side of this state......where it's dry (but...shhhhhh.....don't tell anyone!)
Congrats on the GT and the convertible part. The bluest skies you've ever seen are in Seattle (or so I've heard!)....mine is a 'vert too, and there is nothing like the first Spriing top-down drive.....:thumb:

#8 ·
Welcome and greetings from a neighboring state. Hope you enjoy the new ride. Love to see pics of both your rides!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.