Mustang Evolution Forum banner

I'm back

16K views 249 replies 14 participants last post by  scottydsntknow 
#1 ·
Just to see how stuff is going over here.
Looks really slow now

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

#167 ·
Its staying the color it is. Hopefully it will be back tomorrow. Then Sunday I will wire up the TPS and speed sensor for trans, and start street tuning. I also have a body lift to do Sunday, so we will see

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#168 ·
Very nice. Will definitely be cool as hell to see it done. Looks like you got a pretty good side hustle going on. Or is that your main job?

#177 ·
I usually get a cam install done with springs ect, in a weekend.

Won't be starting on that till i get back from vacation though.
Still waiting on it to get here. That ice storm we just got here shut down Texas

#179 ·
Pfffd only 1 cam? Lame... ?

What sort of power bumps do you expect?

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#181 ·
Damn nice.

#182 ·
Well it's looking like we got a hold of a bad 4r70w. Pulled the pan and found a lot of thick sludge and metal shavings. So....... looks like I'm pulling trans Tuesday and customer sending it out. Going to throw a 3200-3500 stall at her also

Attachments

#183 ·
On a sidenote I did get the 3 inch body lift done today on the truck I did the 6 inch lift right b4 Christmas. Added 1.5" spacers all around and painted frame. Still have bumpers to relocate. And rear main seal and axle seals to do

Attachments

#190 ·
?

#191 ·
Inb4 the $3k offers lol. I dunno hopefully it's different in tx. I had a HELL of a time getting 6k for my blue one but I did get it.

#193 ·
That's what sold mine. Yours looks to be just as clean. Had a bunch of "well KBB says its worth X". ****ing weebs... Finally a guy who actually knew wtf he was looking at found the car on CL and couldn't get there fast enough.

#199 ·
Yes that is the dipstick, it looks pretty sharp. I do all my own tuning but yes, tune and new brake lines to the front.
I have this one, a c6, and silverado 1500 to finish up and the apache, all waiting to get done right now.

They will all have to wait till the wife and I get back from vacation though. We leave on the 10th.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.