Mustang Evolution Forum banner

I'm back

16K views 249 replies 14 participants last post by  scottydsntknow 
#1 ·
Just to see how stuff is going over here.
Looks really slow now

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

#208 ·
NICE! 4v!

Sent from my Z978 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#216 · (Edited)
Yes I'm keeping it. Going to go ahead and throw my single kit on it. I already flipped the 98 cobra motor. So it's staying 2v. I just don't have time for my own stuff Anymore. But I have about $6,000 worth of parts laying around for it. So....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#217 ·
Aw... no 2V. Damn you are going back and forth with this as bad as I was with my car!

:hide::hide::hide::hide::hide::hide::hide::hide::hide::hide:

:angel:

#223 ·
Nice looking trucks. How wide is the rear wheels on that F100? Look massive.
I’ve always been partial to that body style Silverado/Sierra. 99-02, I believe are the years of them. If I didn’t find the Cummins I’m hoping to get; I would’ve got a 01-02 LB7 Duramax. Even with their injector problems.

Pick your poison.

#231 ·
Finnlay got a little time with my sn95 today. Put the rear coil-overs on with the Lakewood drag shocks. Next will be the fronts and k member and turbo kit.
To busy with everything else lately..........one day it will all be on

Attachments

#238 ·
Pretty good cowl on that thing but definitely that type of hood looks great on these cars. My 98 hood was like that just not as big.

You going to get the whole car sprayed once you get the body pieces on it you want? Silver is a bit hard to match but I also assume you know a lot of good paint shops who probably can get it close or spot on.

Any other body pieces? I know my 98 with that style hood and the OEM Cobra bumper and S281 wing really REALLY looked great.

#239 ·
I will be putting the cobra bumper and a custom aluminum spoiler my buddy from 1offracing is building me. I plan on wrapping the hood in black and the roof. Then powder coat the spoiler in black.
The cowl is big, but will be better later on when I go with the edelbrock and big plenum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.