Mustang Evolution Forum banner

I'm back

16K views 249 replies 14 participants last post by  scottydsntknow 
#1 ·
Just to see how stuff is going over here.
Looks really slow now

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

#5 ·
Sold it. Then the guy who bought it sold it.

Sold the truck after I had some fun with it.

I Bought a immaculate sn95 about a week ago. Nice change. Always loved the sn95's.

Also Doing a mark 8 swap in a buddies sn95. Need some oem cobra manifolds if anyone knows where I can find some.

#16 · (Edited)
OEM Cobra manifolds.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Attachments

#17 ·
Anytime I'd recommend anything LS, half the members on this site would try to get me banned...

#18 ·
Not me, I'm pro LS-swap anything. Except a LT4 vette or camaro SS... that's like literally the only thing. I think my father is going to be selling his in 2-3 years. 96 LT4 Vette white with red/black 2 tone interior and 13k miles. I might say screw it and buy it. Car is mint and fast as hell.

#20 ·
Ah ****, well they'll just keep sitting then lmao. I have a set of FRPP 4V headers I'm using for the 4V swap.

Cool to see a drift SN95. Not my thing but I won't rag on it either. Kinda interested in what he's doing for the rear suspension on a drift car.

#22 · (Edited)
4V swap when I decided if I'm going to replace the motor I'm not staying 2V. Cheap stock 4V to get it finally running. Have a .020 WAP block sitting on the side for after.

Was able to trade my Novi 2000 2V brackets for 4V brackets straight up. Only paid $200 for the 4V engine with 40k miles. Also traded my SRA for an IRS.

#23 ·
Nice. It will be a nice street car once your done.

Can't wait for the big mods on mine.

So far I have had i for a week. But have managed
koni orange's
Springs
Window tint 15% all around
And some of the good old royal purple.

Already had a high flow off-road x-pipe. And flowmaster cat back. Which both will be junked in place of a off-road x and some SLP's.

Bought the car from my uncles friend. Which he bought new in 97 and only has 101k on it. And never saw rain which show as the the whole car looks brand new even the underside.

#27 ·
2V can sound great for sure. So can the 3V. And good deal finding one that clean, my blue 98 was like that and so is this 2000. Post pics when you get a chance.

#28 ·
I have always liked how the 2v's sounded.
I liked my 3v just not as much as the 2v.
My 03 cobra was a hands down amazing sounding.
I am not a fan of the way the coyote sounds, didn't like mine or any other one, doesn't have the mustang sound to it.

#29 ·
Yeah the 4V does sound amazing too, not lumpy like the 2V or 3V can be but... just good.

What are your plans for this thing? Knowing from the last stuff you posted it'll be a built engine with a huge shot of nitrous on it. The TFS heads are really really good for the 2V as I'm sure you know but... so overpriced compared to the 4V stuff. Example, TFS heads and cams are $3200, fresh C heads and some 96-98 Cobra cams are 1/3 of that or less if you don't care about using 99/01 style heads.

#31 ·
Lol oh well then there you go. Man Raptinator is cooling off as he gets close to 30... :)

#32 ·
Don't plan to go crazy with this one. 400-450 that's all.

The coyote was a nightmare. It was good for one thing and that was busting *** and that was it. The guy who bought it, complains all the time of how noisy and notchy the car is. When knowing going into it what he was getting. Everything was solid mounted on that car. It wasn't a fun daily. It had one purpose

#40 ·
Lol the 96-98 t45s ****ing suck. The 99-01 versions are good tho as are 3650s with all the tsbs done.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#42 ·
100k miles is def getting to the end of the service life for them... paper blocker rings and a ****ed up 5/R. 99-01 got carbon fiber and revised parts. If you do want to put a 99-up trans with OSS in the car that's easy enough tho and the speedo is fixed with a dallas speedcal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.