Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Well guys...

1K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  scottydsntknow 
#1 ·
I just sold my mustang. Traded it for a Honda s2000. If it were up to me, I'd keep them both. I will definitely be getting another mustang in the future. I've been looking for an s2000 for a lloonngg time and this thing is pristine. It's an 03 AP1 (first gen) with only 42k on it. I'll still be poking around these forums as my dad and sister still drive mustangs. Like I said, that will by no means be my last stang
-Sean
:mustang:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
9,000 rpm redline, right? If I remember correctly, all those first road tests said that to get the most out of the S2000, you had to drive it like you hated it.....Your ear is ready to have you shift at 6,000 rpm, your brain has to tell you that you are only 2/3 of the way to the actual redline.
Enjoy, I am sure those are fun to drive.:thumb:

#8 ·
Nice! Those things are a blast. 9k redline, handles like its on rails, you do have to thrash on it to get it to go but that's what the gas pedal is for. Definitely an upgrade IMO.

Get a Cyclone Mustang as a DD and garage that thing!

#9 ·
Thanks guys. It's been 2 day and honestly I couldn't be happier. The fiance is still warming up to her but women will be women haha. It drives like a dream but I have NO CLUE when to shift or what gear to be in after slowing down or anything haha. Going to a s2000 meet and I plan to ask some questions. Like first gear you cam cruise all the way til like 30mph! Probably more, I haven't hit the redline yet. The thing screams at 5-5.5k when the vtec kicks in yo haha. It's a monster. It the first gen with the stiffer suspension. If you ever get a chance to drive one, DO IT!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#14 ·
If you do drive it you'll be very skeptical about it till you get it near redline. To have fun in a S2000 you basically have to drive it like you hate it and are trying to break it. They are one of the iconic latemodel sports cars tho.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.