Mustang Evolution Forum banner

New Member From MAINE (mid coast)

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  shipfitter_sjd 
#1 ·
Hey there!

Just bought a 2006 Mustang the otherday. Black with black and red interior (leather or vinyl). 29,000 miles. V-6 and automatic. I think it is the "premium" model.

The car handles great and looks EXCELLENT. I love it. I just wanted to join the forum and to learn more about my car and find out what other's are doing to their Mustangs. I love to tinker with my cars and restyle them to my taste.

I belong to several forums: Dodge Truck World for my '03 Ram, and to MercuryCougar.Net for my '70 Cougar.

I build ships (Guided Missile Destroyers primarily) for the U.S. Navy at Bath Iron Works. I am a retired Chief Machinist's Mate from the U.S. Navy. I served on 3 nuclear powered submarines.

I will post some pictures later on. Hope to hear from some like minded enthusiasts, check out some pictures, and maybe meet up with some Mustang owners from up here in Maine.

~ Steve ~

#9 ·
Chrissy, how come the girls did not look that good (as your picture.....assuming that that is you {OMG}) when I was growing up in Iowa? :giggity:

(Gowrie, Iowa: Webster county near Ft. Dodge)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.