The New Classic Mustang - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-22-2018, 12:30 PM   #1
Region: California
The New Classic Mustang

Hi name is Mike and my daily driver is a 94 Cobra with a Max Grip in a Box suspension from Maximum Motorsports which includes K-Member, off-set lower control arms, front and rear coil-overs with specially valved Bilsteins, camber plates, shock tower brace, panhard bar, 1 1/8 Eibach front sway bar, MM adjustable rear sway bar, Heim joint rear control arms, and a MRT stainless steel exhaust system, Race Tech 4009 race seats, TCP harness bar, RaceTech 5 Point harnesses, and a Scott Rod rear seat delete kit. Coming is a Total Performance Engineering 346 stroker, new Tremec 600 from Modern Driveline and a Strange 9" rear end with a TruTrac 3.57 third member. I will be working with Max Motorsports to create a dealer development demo car based on an 06 S197. It will include a marketing/educational program to educate the market about how great the S197 is as a base to create an affordable world-class car with aftermarket upgrades. I have worked with Chris Alston, Scott Hoag (MRT) and Bruce Griggs, if you have questions about choices for upgrades please feel free to contact me. My cell is 480-735-1862.
gonzojuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2018, 01:47 PM   #2
Registered Member
Region: North Carolina
03 GT Convertible, 5-speed
07 V6 Coupe
jkeaton is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings