Hey Guys - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-21-2008, 01:06 PM   #1
Region: Illinois
Hey Guys

I stumbled upon this site this morning and came back to it because it appeared to be the best one. I thought I would come back and sign up for this one. I go by Big Z and no I don't own a mustang currently but will be purchasing one hopefully Saturday. I have been into mustang performance and modification for about 20 ago. I have worked on just about every type of mustang from a V6 model all the way up into the big V8's (including N/A, Blown, N2O and Turbo) - (Swaps, Upgrades). I hope to trade and share info with everyone, if can help anyone out let me know. I work full-time sometimes up to 14-15 days in a row so it might take a few days to get a reply but I will try to stay on top of it.

Back to the upcoming purchase. I am looking to buy a 2000-2004 mustang V6 coupe with a 5 speed. I know what you are thinking, you work on these but yet you are buying a V6 instead of a V8, sorry guys the insurance thing around hear is well - fill in the blanks. I have one of the cheapest insurances that is accually a decent one and even with a clean driving record its like 1,000 per every 6 months so -- no V8 for me. There excuse is there are so many people that don't have insurance.

I do however have some V6 tricks up my sleeve. Slowly I get it tearing up V8's in no time.

6w5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 01:49 PM   #2
Registered Member
Region: Missouri
Re: Hey Guys

03 GT Charcoal Silver Metallic - Stolen
1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 03:51 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Region: California
Send a message via AIM to MonteCitan

Welcome to the site!!

No need to defend your engine choice here, Hell I drive a buick, I can't say anything even if I wanted to

Just kidding.. This forum basically started around the v6 mustangs so you'd fit right in here- I'm not too familiar with modding the v6ers but you'll find plenty of knowledge around here

and we all love it when the v6s beat the big bad v8s, its actually more fun that way, I think anyway...
2012 IS F Blue IS F Sport
2006 Mustang V6 wannabe
MonteCitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 06:52 AM   #4
Moderator Emeritus
Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

welcome, ive owned v6s and loved them both as much as I love my cobra now~ no big deal on what you have. Thankfully my insurance from an 01 coupe to an 03 cobra vert only went up 25 a month.
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 07:19 AM   #5
Legacy Member
Region: Florida

Welcome To M.E. :smoke: No need to defend the mighty V6

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 08:07 AM   #6
Registered Member
Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to at7311

at7311 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings