Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Hi, from Mark!

2K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  SpectorV 
#1 ·
Im Mark a newbie from So Cal (Rancho Cucamonga,yes like from next Friday lol) well not complete newb to mustangs just this forum.
About me:
Im 21 Years Young
Ive Owned 3 Mustangs(2 of which have been demolished by drunk drivers)
1999 Saleen S281
2006 Mustang Coupe V6 4.0
2008 Mustang Coupe V6 4.0
I work as a regional manager for ATT Wireless
Im getttin my masters at cal poly pomona
School and mustangs are my life and im here to learn and maybe even throw out some help if i can here and there.
really appreciate you guys being here

#14 ·
Thanks to all in the community for the warm welcome....well currently the new stang is a 2008 V6 in the Alloy Clear coat Metallic (g5 for all u crazy paint kids lol) right now the majority of my mods are aesthetic and not performance related, outside i have the ford rocker stripes in black(looks good ill post a pic, u can only see them up close), a pair of cdc removable quarter window louvers in black, cdc sequential taillights system, hid headlights, front and rear blackout lens covers by gts as well....interior wise i have custom alloy clear coat floor mats, bullit door lock pins, steeda billet accessory plug, roush pedals, and am about to install my pioneer in dash navigation tomorrow :) , performance wise only a couple of mods: modular mustang racing high flow intake and high flow tube, Steeda Billet Lower Trailing Arms, Steeda Adjustable Front Swaybar, Steeda Rear Swaybar and my personal favorite my new flowmaster exhaust American Thunder single exit..sounds amazing...ill post pics of the car tomorrow(the pic in my profile is like bone stock before i did anything lol) and see if i can get a vid of the exhaust up...and once again thanks to all who posted for the warm welcome...**** lets all get together soon whens the next meet??

and by the way BuMp!!! For ME HAHAH

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.