Mustang Evolution Forum banner

mississippi old school

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  PureVenom 
#1 ·
Hello everyone. My name is john. I've got 4 mustangs. My 1969 GT Convertable. It has a 302 bored .60, forged JE pistons, Comp Cams 295@.50 split duration and 501 lift cam, ported and polished J code heads with 2.02 intake and 1.60 exaust valves, Wieland G-force intake, Holly 750 duel feed/duel pumper carb, Tremec T56 6 speed, factory 8'' rearend with 3.73 gears. Then there is my 1968 2+2 (Fastback). its all stock with factory a/c and 289 engine with C4 transmission. My 1967 Shelby GT-350. Its a 660 horsepower 289 bored .40, 13.5-1 Keith Black forged pistons, 53cc cast iron ford heads ported and polished with 2.02/1.94 valves, Eldebrock highrise air-gap intake 850 eldebrock AVS Thunder carb top loader 4 speed transmission, and 9'' ford with 3.50 gears. And finally my 1970 Mach1. Its got a 351 windsor FMX automatis tranny, deluxe interior, its colipsocoral orange. It was one of the first twelve produced which is why it has this engine and transmission combination instead of the 351 cleveland and C6, its got 53,000 original miles and has never been restored and is still in great shape. A great example of a surviver car. I'm glad to be in this forum and would like to thank all who read this. Wanna know more about my mustangs my e-mail is blackhawks0981@yahoo.com. I've got many parts and know many people in the mustang market so i can help find parts if you need any. Sense I used to have over 60 mustangs. 64 to be exact.

#4 ·
Welcome to the site from a fellow Mississippian. I think your collection tops mine lol.

I just moved to Southaven from the Jackson area. You wouldn't happen to know Gary by any chance would ya?

#6 ·
Welcome. And thank you for posting up about your 70 Mach 1. After a quick search, I believe I have finally settled on the color orange I am going to be painting my 81. :good:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.