2006 Mustang Coupe V-6 (Numbered Car) - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustangs for Sale and Wanted

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-05-2006, 05:59 PM   #1

Region: Texas
Send a message via Yahoo to Bulldog Stang
2006 Mustang Coupe V-6 (Numbered Car)

Here it is... thare were/are only 500 of these V-6 Models ever made.. they have lots of different extra options that the regular V-6 does not come with.... I have seen this car up close and personal (i took the photos) and it is a very nice car...... It would be perfect for the Young Adult looking to save money on insurance, that teenage son/daughter really wanting a mustang, or for your wife as a daily driver...... The package/edition is called the Texas Stampede Edition and this on is # 317 of 500 Ever produced..... Not only is it a Nice as Car, but is a Limited Numbered Edition as well...

5-speed Manual Transmission, Bullit Rims, Spoiler, Custom Racing Stripes, Number Plates & Badging, New Designed Grill

If interested please call Dutch Neiswender (a personal friend of mine) @ 1-800-582-2514... he has lowered the price of this car for an internet special only by $1000.... The Total price of the car is $21,800

Texas Stampede Mustang

Thanks,

Bulldog Stang
Bulldog Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-06-2006, 10:50 AM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: North Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Rick0636 Send a message via Yahoo to Rick0636
Re: 2006 Mustang Coupe V-6 (Numbered Car)

A 2006 Coupe might be sorta rare, I have a 2006, pony edition, its no coupe, its a hard top. BTW, your link doesn't work either.
Rick Kilpatrick, AAS Automotive Systems Tech, Alamance Community College, Class of 99. 06 5 speed manual Mustang with Pony pkg : GT Mac Mufflers, true duals with one custom pipe. 2.5" system. GT bumper cover, all installed March 7&8 2006. AFE Stage 1 CAI, Motoblue Underdrive pulley, GT aluminum shifter knob, honeycomb rear blackout panel,and dash kit installed. Roush hood scoop and side window louvers installed. SS taillight trim has been installed, new alum. GT steering wheel installed.
Rick0636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 09:13 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick0636
A 2006 Coupe might be sorta rare, I have a 2006, pony edition, its no coupe, its a hard top. BTW, your link doesn't work either.

Funny how when I run the License Plates off of a Mustang that they return to a CP which in TCIC/NCIC stands for COUPE......

and the link works fine for me.. .

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-07-2006, 10:13 AM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: North Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Rick0636 Send a message via Yahoo to Rick0636

A coupe has a frame around the top of the door glass, a hardtop has no frame there. That makes it a hardtop to me. Not that much difference really, but that is the way I have always heard it, not many Hardtops anymore, kind of proud to own one.
Rick Kilpatrick, AAS Automotive Systems Tech, Alamance Community College, Class of 99. 06 5 speed manual Mustang with Pony pkg : GT Mac Mufflers, true duals with one custom pipe. 2.5" system. GT bumper cover, all installed March 7&8 2006. AFE Stage 1 CAI, Motoblue Underdrive pulley, GT aluminum shifter knob, honeycomb rear blackout panel,and dash kit installed. Roush hood scoop and side window louvers installed. SS taillight trim has been installed, new alum. GT steering wheel installed.
Rick0636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 11:38 AM   #5
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

so its a mustang with rims/strips and they put a badge on it so its special? Wow I need to start doing that to make some money.
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 12:06 PM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's a dealership thing... one of the dealerships near me had a "Stallion" edition 2004. It's a very nice group of mods though... Chrome Cobra's, illegal tint, some graphics. The one I saw was "decent".

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 10:25 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick0636
A coupe has a frame around the top of the door glass, a hardtop has no frame there. That makes it a hardtop to me. Not that much difference really, but that is the way I have always heard it, not many Hardtops anymore, kind of proud to own one.

Never thought about it that way.. kinda makes sense though....
Old 05-07-2006, 10:27 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's a dealership thing... one of the dealerships near me had a "Stallion" edition 2004. It's a very nice group of mods though... Chrome Cobra's, illegal tint, some graphics. The one I saw was "decent".

I agree with you 100%... This car is nice.. it is something that I would by a teenage daughter (mine is only 6)...

I believe it is a dealer thing that FORD supplies to the dealers with the car... my buddy told me that it came in a kit in the trunk of the car from the factory....
Old 06-26-2006, 04:10 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi

Dealer installed options do not count as "production" options. If it came from the factory like that it would actually have a specifice production number and you would be able to run the VIN and compare it with others with the same options. If I am not mistaken dealer installed parts do not show up on the VIN.
bullitt482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 04:32 PM   #10
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

they cant not show up on the vin unless you changed the vin which you can not do so dealer installed options do not show up on the vin unless they came from the factory with those reflections.
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 06:13 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California

Wait so do you just post here in order to sell cars?
Im going to close this pending approval of the site owner.
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustangs for Sale and Wanted

Tags
2006 mustang