2000 Ford Ranger XLT Ext. Cab - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustangs for Sale and Wanted

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-01-2007, 07:26 PM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to fast64
2000 Ford Ranger XLT Ext. Cab

I am selling my 2000 Ford Ranger XLT extended 2-door cab. It is dark wedgewood blue with a grey interior. The truck has a flex fuel (can run on gas, E85, or any combination of the both) 3.0L v6 and an automatic transmission. It is in great condition with only 64k miles on the clock. This truck looks much newer than 2000 model. It has a door ding or two on the bed and the typical scratches around the bed rail and a dent in the rear bumper but the truck is overall in excellent condition. None of the glass is cracked or chipped. The CD player plays perfectly, the AC blows cold, and the heat blows hot.

It has a "repaired salvage" title meaning it has been wrecked, repaired, and then inspected by the state. The title acts just like a clear title - you shouldn't have any problem insuring it. Do not be worried about the wreck - it runs and drives like a new truck.

The truck got hit in the rear and pushed the bed in and slightly into the cab. The cab has been repaired and the bed, tailgate, and rear bumper have been replaced. A leaf spring and wheel have been replaced also (the wheel doesn't match, but a matching wheel will be mounted if the truck gets bought). The frame was not touched in the wreck and is straight as an arrow. They airbags didn't even deploy in the wreck.

The car originally had manual windows, mirrors, and locks but I switched them out for power options. Currently, only the windows are hooked up but it wouldn't take much work to wire up the power mirrors or locks. This truck will also include an extra 3.0L v6, automatic transmission, engine harness, tilt steering wheel, and rearend if the buyer wants it.

I am asking $6000 OBO or a partial or full trade for an XJ (Cherokee) or ZJ (Grand Cherokee) Jeep. I have some 2 month old Dayton Timberline A/T's on the truck right now, but won't be included unless I get $6000 for the truck or the traded Jeep has newish tires - otherwise some older Goodyear Wranglers will be on the truck.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-01-2007, 08:23 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Re: 2000 Ford Ranger XLT Ext. Cab

4wd bug hitting eh?
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 08:00 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to fast64
Re: 2000 Ford Ranger XLT Ext. Cab

yup.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustangs for Sale and Wanted