Mustang Evolution Forum banner

FS/FT 2003 SB Cobra Convertible ~38k miles.

5K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  lowflyn 
#1 ·
Looking to open a business and would like to free up some capital to get things rolling.

Trades I'm interested in...
Lightning, full size truck.

Would prefer no black or red. Trades must include truck + cash. Not interested in even trades.

Asking price outright for the car is 22,500.

If you are looking for a car that has been driven hard and put up wet look elsewhere. Car has had only the best care and modifications and documentation for everything done including any dealer services or any work performed at shops.

Onto the car. I am the 3rd owner, bought it Dec 2007 with 24,500 miles. Only modifications at that time were kenny brown pieces, exhaust, and valve covers. I did not modify the supercharger until after 30k miles as I did not want to take the risk of possibly damaging the engine.

Car sits in the garage and is driven only on the best days. It rarely moves unless I am going to a show, to take a short pleasure drive, or to a race somewhere. We have plenty of other vehicles that we drive everywhere else.

Car was tuned at Dynospeed in Memphis, TN by Joe. It is a safe, conservative tune that made plenty of power for me. The low numbers were because it was July of last year when the tuning was done and well over 95 degrees in the shop.

I have just about every scrap of paperwork on this car including original window sticker, original welcome letter, original build number sheet, etc. Also have receipts for 99% of the modifications done to the car.

This is a mostly complete modification list, I know I am forgetting a few pieces.

Wheels:
18x9 chrome FR500's with 275/35-18 BFG G-force sports
18x10 Chrome Fr500's with 295/35-18 BFG KDW2

Brakes:
Slotted and dimpled rotorpro rotors (put on under 1000 miles ago)
Hawk HPS pads (put on under 1000 miles ago)
Edelbrock stainless brake lines front and rear
Synthetic brake fluid

Suspension:
H&R race springs
Steeda ball joints
Billetflow IRS brace
Kenny Brown:
K-member brace
front and rear strut tower braces
double subframe connectors with matrix bracing
jacking rails
forward torque brace
IRS rear steer kit
Differential mounts
Caster/camber plates

Transmission:
D&D 26 spline input shaft
McLeod TOB retaining sleeve
Spec 3+ clutch
New factory TOB put in at same time of clutch
MGW orange handle shifter
Fiore microclick firewall adjuster
steeda triple hook quadrant

Engine:
Steggy Stage V port (no torque plate)
Billetflow 2.76 upper
Metco 2# lower kit
Billetflow 4 piece idler kit
Ported accufab plenum
Billetflow single blade throttle body
SCT2600 MAF
60# injectors
Kenne Bell BAP
Lethal stage III FPDM
Bassani O/R X (5 piece unit and I do have the cats)
Bassani C/B with single chamber flowmaster on one side and 40 series on the other (can be fixed before any trades, ripped one single chamber off the car)
Open 12" filter on factory intake pipe

Other:
Custom switch for I/C pump
Ford Racing blue valve covers
Custom oil seperator

Anymore specific info please let me know.

Detailed listing and interior pictures, detailed pictures, documentation pictures, etc here:
lowflyn's Garage :: the blue car

Please respond to this thread or send me an email to lowflyn@live.com.

Car is located in Southaven, MS (Memphis, TN).

See less See more
#4 ·
I can't believe it... wish I had the funds man.

#6 ·
Just have an opportunity I'm looking into. Cash would make this much easier.

I'm not sure on the bank loans. I have a person who's talking about the car right now who has already been approved for the loan. It all depends on your history and how well you are known by the bank.

But..you can go rob a bank for all I care. Money is money lol

#9 ·
Ive told many locals about it, I will let you know if any want to get in touch with you. GL with the sale.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.