FS: 1970 Ford Mustang Fastback - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustangs for Sale and Wanted

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-14-2007, 07:56 PM   #1
Registered Member
Region: Pennsylvania
Send a message via AIM to 70MustangFB
FS: 1970 Ford Mustang Fastback

From my ad on craigslist:

I have a 1970 Ford Mustang Fastback that has around 64K miles on it. It has a 351 Windsor with a C-6 trans with a shift kit. It also has a 9-inch rear with a a locker in it. These were all swapped in before i bought the car. The engine and trans has less then 4,000 miles on them. The engine is a Jasper crate motor rated at 365HP@5000 RPM and 398 LBS-FT@4000RPM. I have paper work showing where they were bought and installed. The car has new Hooker competition headers. The car has a few upgrades done to the engine like Flex fan, aluminium radiator, Accel ignition with Crane Cams module. The interior is in very good shape. the Seats are near perfect, it has a new dash pad, new carpet, decent door panels, aftermarket Sony Xplod cd player with speakers in the doors.

The car is currently in the process of being rebuilt and will soon be re-painted. Has some rust but is repairable and will be repaired before I paint it.It will either be painted black or kept Ford Blue. Have limited pictures unless you request more as the car is in Rochester,NY where i live when im not in school. It was stored through last winter. It has crager SS wheels. As far as i can tell the previous owner lowered it in the front to give it an agressive rake.(see pictures). It will be in west chester hopefully by the beginning of september unless someone buys it earlier.

Im asking 12,000 firm unpainted, as thats what i have put into the car.

You can contact me with questions at askey35@yahoo.com, you can either make an offer there or request more picture and i will have some more taken for you. You can also call me at (484)832-8355
70MustangFB is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustangs for Sale and Wanted