05 Mustang Convertible F/S - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustangs for Sale and Wanted

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-28-2007, 04:33 PM   #1
Region: Alabama
05 Mustang Convertible F/S

$16,999 takes it home!
GREAT car, priced to sell, need to get out of debt! DVD player, Dual Exhaust, GT rear bumper, Silver dash kit, Cold Air Intake, low miles, 18" chrome rims and factory wheels. All scheduled maintenance, Ice cold A/C, Looks & runs great, Never seen snow, New tires, No accidents, Non-smoker, Performance tires, and Well maintained. This has been a great car for me. I have run into a difficult situation at work and hours have been cut back. I no longer can afford this car. I have had it over a year and 1/2, it has never had any mechanical troubles. I bought it with 11k miles on it and have drove it to 36k miles. The car is in like new condition, its a head turner and gets lots of compliments. Right now I have the factory wheels on it because I have driven it so much lately and couldn't see myself wearing all the tread off my tires on the chrome rims. The dual exhuast was tastefully done,it is true duals with an x-pipe back to stock mufflers off a GT so there is no drone.The exhaust is conservative yet aggresive sounding and isn't much louder than stock. I had a Ford dealership install a GT bumper for me so it would have the correct cut outs for the dual exhaust. This car also has a cold air intake for increased horsepower and gas milage. The interior is cloth, it is in excellent shape with no tears or stains. I had a silver dash kit installed with a pony emblem and mustang wrote in chrome on it. It looks awesome, also I had a professional audio shop install a Legacy DVD player. It works great and plays CDs, DVDs, VCDs, anything you can imagine. It even has a USB port so you can use a flash drive to diplay pictures or play music or videos. Also has a TV tuner. It is a double din that doesn't flip out or look junky, it looks stock. This mustang has a great combination of power and gas milage, it is very quick and will keep up with old 5.0 GTs and gets great mpg.

For Pics!

Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.com
05MMRMustang is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustangs for Sale and Wanted