I am selling my 2006 GT. It is a 5 speed. Looking to free up the money to work on my new house and down the road buy another. Car has 80,XXX Miles.
I owe this car so I am selling it for 15,300 which is what I owe. The price will go down as I continue to make payments on it. It has most bolt on mods and a thread on this very forum with PLENTY of pictures. Also videos and a dyno sheet from Tillman speed.
Mod list as follows:
- C&L Racer intake
- Steeda CMDPs
- Steeda UDPs
- SCT Tuner will go with vehicle
- Pypes Long Tube headers
- Pypes O/R Pipe
- Pypes Violators
- Shaftmasters One piece aluminum driveshaft
- Detroit Rock'r Cams
- Hurst Shifter with black ball
- Ford Racing 4.10 gear set
(installed with all new seals axle to axle at 75,000 miles)
- Tillman Dyno tune for 340WHP/320WTQ on 93.
(A good amount of wiggle room for a few more ponies but I could only afford a quick tune and a pull)
- FRRP Springs 1"
- Stillen Sway bars. Front adjustable, rear fixed.
- J&M LCAs
- Relocation Brackets unwelded
- Freedom Racing 2 way adjustable panhard bar
- 18x10/9 AMR wheels with Nitto 555 275 street tires. Video and timeslip proven to give me 1.812 60' times on 5500 RPM launches.
- Raxiom 2010 style projectors fitted with 35W Stangmods HID Single bulb kit. Looks great and lights up great.
- Sequential P&P tail light kit.
- smoked fog light film
- black tail ight trim
- smoked deck lid panel
- black Corbeau Seats with brackets. 36" versions.
- CF trim
- Pioneer AVIC 940BT in dash Navigation/DVD player/Head unit. Has Bluetooth mic and nav antenna placed with minimally visible wires. The radio completely transforms the OEM shaker 500 subs and speakers. Sounds absolutely fantastic.
dozens of pics here: WWW.S197FORUM.COM
I have attached a few.
Now the bad:
- A few scratches that I will take close DSLR pics of for best interpretation.
- Both door leathers are peeling. I have fixed it numerous times but obviously not permanently.
- Steering shaft hits header occasionally. Solid mounts should solve this since the car didn't rub when they were first installed when I pry bard the head a couple of millimeters.
Other wise car runs fantastic and strong. 12.873 @ 108.08 with a 1.89X 60' BEFORE cams, cmdps, udps and driveshaft.