2005 Mustang V6 Premium - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustangs for Sale and Wanted

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-24-2008, 01:50 PM   #1
Region: California
2005 Mustang V6 Premium

Hey folks,

I'm pretty new to the site so not many of you know me or my car. It's a 2005 V6 Premium, leather seats, 5 speed, MRT aeroturbine, C&L CAI (i'll throw on the SCT Xcal-2 as well for a certain price), interior upgrade package, 17 inch wheels with Pirelli PZero Nero tires (new!!), Shaker 500, ABS, Traction Control, Front and Side airbags. There's 31XXX miles. Since it's my daily driver, the mileage is just gonna keep going up. There's nothing wrong with the car at all. I just feel like moving on and getting a new GT. It's also a San Diego Special. Back in 2005 Ford set aside only 200 V6 Mustangs to be specialized. This car is 134 of 200. What sets the car off from the others is that it has Shelby Racing Stripes, chrome tipped muffler (i still have the stock muffler), SDS badging on the side and a SDS badge above the shaker unit with the number designation.

I'm asking for $17,000 obo. Up to a certain price I'll keep the C&L CAI and the tuner with the car, below I'll sell the CAI seperate and keep my tuner. If you are interested, or know someone who is, let me know. Here's my link with some pics on cars.com with a Carfax report. Used Cars for Sale: Listings Near Zip Code
----FOR SALE----
2005 Mustang V6 Premium Redfire San Diego Special
MRT Aeroturbine C&L CAI and Brenspeed Tunes
35% tints up front, 15% tints on the back
17 inch GT wheels and Tires Pirelli PZero Nero
sdsguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustangs for Sale and Wanted

2005 mustang