For Sale: 2012 5.0 Florida car! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustangs for Sale and Wanted

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-19-2013, 07:36 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
2012 5.0 Florida car!

For sale is my black manual 5.0 with a matte black super snake stripe and HID's. The car has black cloth interior and 15% tints... this isn't a feeler this car is for sale, money is too tight and I'd like to go back to school and ditching my car payment will allow me to do so-- no I dont have the title but upon sale the car will be paid off and the title will be yours as soon as FoMoCo sends it out, in the mean time a bill of sale will be issued. If I can't sell it privately Carmax will be getting this beautiful car . My name is mike and I am a serious seller in south florida willing to talk about the car with serious buyers only at (954)554-2818. Please no window shoppers- if you don't see yourself being a potential buyer within a month than lets not waste each others time. Thanks for the interest guys.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2500152156.jpg
Views:	625
Size:	941.7 KB
ID:	91867

Name:	image-2246645260.jpg
Views:	628
Size:	605.0 KB
ID:	91868

Name:	image-3316124169.jpg
Views:	625
Size:	563.9 KB
ID:	91869
coyote414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-19-2013, 10:37 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada
Don't sell it to carmax......you'll be lucky if they give you12k for it. Good luck though.
Old 02-19-2013, 11:38 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by maldog View Post
Don't sell it to carmax......you'll be lucky if they give you12k for it. Good luck though.
Lol they are heart breakers, I almost gave them my first car... I'd love to make a deal with an enthusiast who will truly appreciate the car like I did . I've tried Craigslist and now I'm hopping back on the forums to give it a whirl
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2013, 12:13 AM   #4
Road Trip!

Region: California
How much are you asking?? And your payments?? How much do you still owe ?
Andy714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 03:39 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy714 View Post
How much are you asking?? And your payments?? How much do you still owe ?
I'm asking what I owe which is right around 22.5, I'm taking the car to Carmax tomorrow because their offer lasts a week and it'll help me gauge what I should be asking but if their offer is good enough and i don't get any promising bites... Unfortunately it's theirs
Old 02-23-2013, 01:45 PM   #6
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote414 View Post

I'm asking what I owe which is right around 22.5, I'm taking the car to Carmax tomorrow because their offer lasts a week and it'll help me gauge what I should be asking but if their offer is good enough and i don't get any promising bites... Unfortunately it's theirs
Oh so you're not willing to transfer your payments to someone?
Old 02-23-2013, 02:06 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Oh so you're not willing to transfer your payments to someone?
If the dealership can make that happen to the point where my name is off the loan and I wot have any future responsibility- than thatd be fine with me I've never heard of that though, I'm open for anything to be honest!
Old 02-23-2013, 02:37 PM   #8
Road Trip!

Quote:

If the dealership can make that happen to the point where my name is off the loan and I wot have any future responsibility- than thatd be fine with me I've never heard of that though, I'm open for anything to be honest!
Well I've heard some people transfer their loan to someone else but to be honest I don't know how that works
Old 02-23-2013, 06:29 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Went to carmax, I will be sticking to my price at 22.5 can't do a penny less, or if it's possible to "take over payments" I could do that with $2k up front.
Old 02-23-2013, 09:43 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
What you can do if you want someone to take over payments and leave under your name is go to notary public and do a contract with your own terms . It works very well man, i did it before and i had no problems at all

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Just make sure you take the down payment in front of the notary
bluekswiss_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:34 AM   #11
Road Trip!

Quote:
Went to carmax, I will be sticking to my price at 22.5 can't do a penny less, or if it's possible to "take over payments" I could do that with $2k up front.
How much are your payments?? So if I give you 2k youll hand me over your payments and ill just owe 22.5k?
Old 02-24-2013, 05:16 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Quote:

How much are your payments?? So if I give you 2k youll hand me over your payments and ill just owe 22.5k?
Yeah and then you can keep the car, never make a payment and the OP is screwed. The bank will laugh at your notary-approved note and say, "Um, we didn't agree to this". And regardless, IT'S STILL UNDER THE OP's NAME so he'd still have to make payments on the car until he could recoup from the buyer. I wouldnt touch that with a 100 foot pole.
wheelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:48 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman View Post

Yeah and then you can keep the car, never make a payment and the OP is screwed. The bank will laugh at your notary-approved note and say, "Um, we didn't agree to this". And regardless, IT'S STILL UNDER THE OP's NAME so he'd still have to make payments on the car until he could recoup from the buyer. I wouldnt touch that with a 100 foot pole.
Yes unfortunately I wont leave it in my name, way too sketchy, everything will have to be in the buyers name- to the point where I have zero responsibility and zero liability. Such a process would have to be made official through ford motor credit and I'm not sure if it's feasible... The monthly payment is 385 btw... Carmax's offer is only good for a week so time isn't on our side here... Good luck
Old 03-01-2013, 12:08 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Borii
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman View Post
This is exactly how it works.

The only way to "take over payments" is (depending on a bank), the makes 12 payments by check to the current owner or directly to the lien holder and then the issuing bank will switch it to the new owner (usually regardless of credit) but it a year is too long.

Bottom line, people need to treat this like they are buying a car from a dealer.

A notary is not legally binding AT ALL. In the LEAST. It does not trump the original contract. All a notary does is legally certify that you guys were both there and agreed to X arrangements in case a suit becomes necessary, culpability is a non issue.

The original loan payments or non payments for that matter go to the default or benefit of the original applicant.

Sold - 1998 Camaro SS
Sold - 2001 Audi S4
Borii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:36 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Still have the car? Clean title? 21,500?
Cervantes107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 07:36 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cervantes107 View Post
Rear bumper got bumped, paint damage is still there zero structural damage on the bumper it's super minuscule... Not a dime under 22k

---------- Post added at 07:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cervantes107 View Post
I'm just waiting for ford to reimburse me for the maintenance plan than I was goin to sell it to Carmax as soon as that processed... But i will hold off for a serious buyer. (ford said it could take a week or two to process and that was on Sunday)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustangs for Sale and Wanted

Tags
florida