For Sale: 2013 GHIG 5.0 - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustangs for Sale and Wanted

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-23-2013, 10:38 AM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Thats a sad comment to say on a Mustang Forum ...................Just saying
Little Red. 2011 V6. Automatic Trans., C&L CAI, JLT Catch Can, BBK Ceramic Coated Long Tube Headers with BBK Catted X Pipe, Axle Exchange (American Muscle) Aluminum DriveShaft, GT 500 Lower Control Arms, Koni (orange) Dampers, Steeda Watts Link, Ford Racing 3.73 Gears, Magnaflow Street Series Axle Backs and a few more mods....Wifes car, 2014 Ford Edge Limited.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-23-2013, 10:46 AM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Depack21 View Post

Are you serious?
I got yelled at before for saying this is why he is selling the car....I mean....come on. He did nothing but complain about the MPG forever.

Have fun with your Honda....
Old 04-23-2013, 10:50 AM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
This thread just gets better & better!

2013 Ford Mustang SVT 20th Anniversary Cobra Shelby GT500. Stock, almost.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-23-2013, 10:53 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
I don't know about you guys but I didn't buy mine for gas mileage lol. If I had the money I would be their in 12 secs to buy it
Old 04-23-2013, 11:01 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
You don't buy a 5.0 v8 because it gets good gas mileage... Have fun with your Honda
Old 04-23-2013, 11:37 AM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Learn how to drive and Enjoy your Honda, where pushing it to the limit leaves you well within the government 5 star safety ratings. Don't hate on the mustang just because you can't find enjoyment in it because you're scared to drive it like it supposed to be. I'm sure the first time you turned the advancetrac off and tried to drift a little or do a donut, you about $h1t yourself. Then you probably blamed the car because it didn't do what you wanted it to and you and your friends weren't that impressed. Never mind the fact of your lack of respect and less than average driving skills. I get 300 miles to every tank, and average 19-21mpg on every fill up. I've seen in upwards of 27mpg on a 2-3 hour highway cruise. And I drive my car like a a$$h•Le, constantly. But I respect it, know what it's capable of, and love the company who built it. I did not buy my car because its flashy, colorful, or the next cool thing. I'm not trying to impress anybody or hop on any fad. I bought my car because I dreamt of the day it would be possible, and I didn't make a $40,000 mistake, you did. If you didn't know the second you test drove this car that it wasn't a Honda, sorry try again. Not even the same league. I sir, will be buried in my car or it will be ripped from my cold dead hands. I apologize that I'm rambling, this thread got me fired up now, and I'm all hopped up on monster and lifesavers. Btw, anytime you wanna hit a road course up let me know, you can have a Spoon JDM Integra DC2 with a K20 swap and a Jackson Racing Supercharger with enough Mugen parts to fill a warehouse. And I'll show up with a bone stock BOSS 302 and learn ya something.

GLWS

Someone that would have the nerve to call this car boring, doesn't deserve to have it anyway.
Old 04-23-2013, 11:49 AM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWC_SmOziLLa View Post
Learn how to drive and Enjoy your Honda, where pushing it to the limit leaves you well within the government 5 star safety ratings. Don't hate on the mustang just because you can't find enjoyment in it because you're scared to drive it like it supposed to be. I'm sure the first time you turned the advancetrac off and tried to drift a little or do a donut, you about $h1t yourself. Then you probably blamed the car because it didn't do what you wanted it to and you and your friends weren't that impressed. Never mind the fact of your lack of respect and less than average driving skills. I get 300 miles to every tank, and average 19-21mpg on every fill up. I've seen in upwards of 27mpg on a 2-3 hour highway cruise. And I drive my car like a a$$h•Le, constantly. But I respect it, know what it's capable of, and love the company who built it. I did not buy my car because its flashy, colorful, or the next cool thing. I'm not trying to impress anybody or hop on any fad. And I didn't make a $40,000 mistake, you did. If you didn't know the second you test drove this car that it wasn't a Honda, sorry try again. Not even the same league. I sir, will be buried in my car or it will be ripped from my cold dead hands. I apologize that I'm rambling, this thread got me fired up now, and I'm all hopped up on monster and lifesavers. Btw, anytime you wanna hit a road course up let me know, you can have a Spoon JDM Integra DC2 with a K20 swap and a Jackson Racing Supercharger with enough Mugen parts to fill a warehouse. And I'll show up with a bone stock BOSS 302 and learn ya something.

GLWS
+999999999999999999999999999

You said it perfectly sir!
Old 04-23-2013, 11:53 AM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Learn how to drive and Enjoy your Honda, where pushing it to the limit leaves you well within the government 5 star safety ratings. Don't hate on the mustang just because you can't find enjoyment in it because you're scared to drive it like it supposed to be. I'm sure the first time you turned the advancetrac off and tried to drift a little or do a donut, you about $h1t yourself. Then you probably blamed the car because it didn't do what you wanted it to and you and your friends weren't that impressed. Never mind the fact of your lack of respect and less than average driving skills. I get 300 miles to every tank, and average 19-21mpg on every fill up. I've seen in upwards of 27mpg on a 2-3 hour highway cruise. And I drive my car like a a$$h•Le, constantly. But I respect it, know what it's capable of, and love the company who built it. I did not buy my car because its flashy, colorful, or the next cool thing. I'm not trying to impress anybody or hop on any fad. And I didn't make a $40,000 mistake, you did. If you didn't know the second you test drove this car that it wasn't a Honda, sorry try again. Not even the same league. I sir, will be buried in my car or it will be ripped from my cold dead hands. I apologize that I'm rambling, this thread got me fired up now, and I'm all hopped up on monster and lifesavers. Btw, anytime you wanna hit a road course up let me know, you can have a Spoon JDM Integra DC2 with a K20 swap and a Jackson Racing Supercharger with enough Mugen parts to fill a warehouse. And I'll show up with a bone stock BOSS 302 and learn ya something.

GLWS
Amen!!!
Old 04-23-2013, 11:58 AM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSHGUTS View Post

Idont know what you mean about white paint. It has yellow pearl in it

Thanks, but im not heartbroken over it. I can't stand 13 mpgs. I prefer to go back to building another badass honda that i can full throttle all day and get 24mpgs. The mustang just isnt a fun car to me. Its straightline only. Handles turns like a tank. Waste of money. My old supercharged honda gave more excitement behind the wheel. It sounded, felt, drove like a race car. The stang just goes like hell in a straight line without the fun factor feeling. Its boring. And it just cant be shifted as fast as the honda could. I could make the honda sound like an auto tranny but cant do the same in the stang. Im just so over the mustang its not even funny. Cant wait to find a buyer.
Really? My mustang goes around corners and is 10x faster than any evo, honda civic, integra, wrx, cobalt, etc that I've ever raced. Get some suspension mods (ie. Springs, shocks, sway bars, control arms) and these tanks will fly like a jet and corner like monster. Really, I did really well with it just STOCK! I guess It just comes down to the driver and their skill......or lack of in this case.
Old 04-23-2013, 12:03 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Learn how to drive and Enjoy your Honda, where pushing it to the limit leaves you well within the government 5 star safety ratings. Don't hate on the mustang just because you can't find enjoyment in it because you're scared to drive it like it supposed to be. I'm sure the first time you turned the advancetrac off and tried to drift a little or do a donut, you about $h1t yourself. Then you probably blamed the car because it didn't do what you wanted it to and you and your friends weren't that impressed. Never mind the fact of your lack of respect and less than average driving skills. I get 300 miles to every tank, and average 19-21mpg on every fill up. I've seen in upwards of 27mpg on a 2-3 hour highway cruise. And I drive my car like a a$$h•Le, constantly. But I respect it, know what it's capable of, and love the company who built it. I did not buy my car because its flashy, colorful, or the next cool thing. I'm not trying to impress anybody or hop on any fad. I bought my car because I dreamt of the day it would be possible, and I didn't make a $40,000 mistake, you did. If you didn't know the second you test drove this car that it wasn't a Honda, sorry try again. Not even the same league. I sir, will be buried in my car or it will be ripped from my cold dead hands. I apologize that I'm rambling, this thread got me fired up now, and I'm all hopped up on monster and lifesavers. Btw, anytime you wanna hit a road course up let me know, you can have a Spoon JDM Integra DC2 with a K20 swap and a Jackson Racing Supercharger with enough Mugen parts to fill a warehouse. And I'll show up with a bone stock BOSS 302 and learn ya something.

GLWS

Someone that would have the nerve to call this car boring, doesn't deserve to have it anyway.
+1 and it is funny cause I said a lot of the same things before and he reported me to a mod and said that it wasn't the reasons. Now he says it is that pisses me off.
Old 04-23-2013, 12:21 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:

Idont know what you mean about white paint. It has yellow pearl in it

Thanks, but im not heartbroken over it. I can't stand 13 mpgs. I prefer to go back to building another badass honda that i can full throttle all day and get 24mpgs. The mustang just isnt a fun car to me. Its straightline only. Handles turns like a tank. Waste of money. My old supercharged honda gave more excitement behind the wheel. It sounded, felt, drove like a race car. The stang just goes like hell in a straight line without the fun factor feeling. Its boring. And it just cant be shifted as fast as the honda could. I could make the honda sound like an auto tranny but cant do the same in the stang. Im just so over the mustang its not even funny. Cant wait to find a buyer.
Really? My mustang goes around corners and is 10x faster than any evo, honda civic, integra, wrx, cobalt, etc that I've ever raced. Get some suspension mods (ie. Springs, shocks, sway bars, control arms) and these tanks will fly like a jet and corner like monster. Really, I did really well with it just STOCK! I guess It just comes down to the driver and their skill......or lack of in this case.
Old 04-23-2013, 12:24 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Wow guys. Calm the F down. It's a matter of personal opinion how much he likes his mustang. He was being totally respectful and did not bash anyone maybe his Honda DID handle better than the mustang maybe he DID enjoy it more that's up to him. The dude is just trying to sell his car..

2015 Mustang GT Premium. No mods yet.
Old 04-23-2013, 12:54 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I can't stand 13 mpgs. I prefer to go back to building another badass honda that i can full throttle all day and get 24mpgs.
Our 2013 GT500 averages 14.8 mpg in the city and 24mpg on the highway. Not sure why you're only getting 13.

2013 Ford Mustang SVT 20th Anniversary Cobra Shelby GT500. Stock, almost.
Old 04-23-2013, 12:59 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

No fun lol.
Old 04-23-2013, 01:11 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Ooooh
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-587603207.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	257.6 KB
ID:	103892  
Old 04-23-2013, 01:14 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranker View Post
Lmao
Old 04-23-2013, 01:14 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranker View Post
I was making one you beat me to it
Old 04-23-2013, 01:17 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin
Haha!
Old 04-23-2013, 02:03 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular

Hey guys i actually hope he DOESNT sell the car...
Old 04-23-2013, 02:18 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Haha!
Old 04-23-2013, 02:25 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
This is a wild read!
Old 04-23-2013, 02:47 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

At least he is getting a lot of views on his sale
Old 04-23-2013, 03:08 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by UOP Shadow

Our 2013 GT500 averages 14.8 mpg in the city and 24mpg on the highway. Not sure why you're only getting 13.
I'm pretty sure sometime in the past he posted about having to rev to 6k in every gear or people would be tailgating him. That's prolly why
Old 04-23-2013, 05:47 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLRedGT View Post
I'm pretty sure sometime in the past he posted about having to rev to 6k in every gear or people would be tailgating him. That's prolly why
Wow if I went to 6K in every gear the only thing tailgating me would be Motorola cause 6K in first is just shy of 60MPH. Just saying the GT at 6K should be well over 45MPH or so with out a problem. I know when I do 0-60 in first my gas mileage is negative but I am good with that for a few seconds while I merge into traffic while hitting second and pulling away from the crowd. Best part is I still have 4 gears left to spin up.

2013 Shelby GT500 Born 12/06/2012 number 439 of 530 in DIB and 1 of 9 with Red Stripes over the top and on the seats
Old 04-23-2013, 05:49 PM   #60
slow281
Regular
Supporter

Region: Nebraska
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlarv5 View Post

Wow if I went to 6K in every gear the only thing tailgating me would be Motorola cause 6K in first is just shy of 60MPH. Just saying the GT at 6K should be well over 45MPH or so with out a problem. I know when I do 0-60 in first my gas mileage is negative but I am good with that for a few seconds while I merge into traffic while hitting second and pulling away from the crowd. Best part is I still have 4 gears left to spin up.
Someone needs to learn to drive a stick. Ha
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
Old 04-23-2013, 06:40 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLRedGT View Post

Yeah we did. Makes me still wonder if there is something wrong with the car and that is why he is selling.
Old 04-23-2013, 06:48 PM   #62
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas
Guys, if you're not interested in buying OP's car, please refrain from commenting.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:59 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by UOP Shadow View Post
This thread just gets better & better!
+1
Old 04-23-2013, 07:59 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular

Oh we all want to buy his car...
Old 04-23-2013, 08:03 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fultonboy09 View Post
Oh we all want to buy his car... but not for showroom new car price...
+1 Haha, I have found similar used 13's in the low 30k.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:04 PM   #66
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post
Guys, if you're not interested in buying OP's car, please refrain from commenting.
Just out of pure respect for primer, I'm not saying a word. Other than this lol.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:08 PM   #67
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgmeyer View Post

+1 Haha, I have found similar used 13's in the low 30k.
There is one in columbia mo just like this!
Old 04-23-2013, 08:29 PM   #68
Registered Member
Regular

QUESTION With all those mods doesn't it void the warranty?
Old 04-23-2013, 08:40 PM   #69
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic96 View Post
QUESTION With all those mods doesn't it void the warranty?
Nah. Wasn't tuned I don't think. Just that the parts replaced won't be covered by ford and if they damage something you have too foot the bill.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:05 PM   #70
Registered Member
Regular

Oic I got it mixed up in my brain with another GHIG Stang that had more mods no offense to each his own but I don't gotta have that green. There are 2 new GT 350s for sale in Warrensburg Mo for window sticker price with no dickerin white w/blue or red stripe so I think he's a bit high u don't recoup mods on a brand new car.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130423_210441.png
Views:	146
Size:	436.8 KB
ID:	103981
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustangs for Sale and Wanted