For Sale: 2013 GHIG 5.0 - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustangs for Sale and Wanted

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-23-2013, 09:07 PM   #71
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Ummm those aren't gt350's.. But please no need to belittle the owner of the vehicle.
Advertisement

Old 04-23-2013, 09:13 PM   #72
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Umm yes they are I took the pic.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130423_211244.png
Views:	165
Size:	456.2 KB
ID:	103986
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	ForumRunner_20130423_211214.png
Views:	126
Size:	456.2 KB
ID:	103985  
Old 04-23-2013, 09:15 PM   #73
Registered Member
Regular

Name:	image-1889977571.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	443.7 KB
ID:	103988

Lol that's a side decal with 350 on it.. This is a gt350
Advertisement

Old 04-23-2013, 09:26 PM   #74
Registered Member
Regular

Sorry brother but research it this is the bottom level GT350 430hp or with cai option 450hp there are 2 more levels of GT350 for 2013. The next is 525hp and finally which is what I believe u posted a pic of the tire melting 624hp beast these are both new from the dealer no stickers so we are both correct.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:34 PM   #75
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic96 View Post
Sorry brother but research it this is the bottom level GT350 430hp or with cai option 450hp there are 2 more levels of GT350 for 2013. The next is 525hp and finally which is what I believe u posted a pic of the tire melting 624hp beast these are both new from the dealer no stickers so we are both correct.
My info comes from autoweek.com great article check it out.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:35 PM   #76
Registered Member
Regular
Supporter

Region: Louisiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic96 View Post
That my friend is still just a gt with stickers. If it were even the lowest gt350 then the 5.0 would be replaced with a " Powered by Ford" emblem.

OP Glws, it's unfortunate you don't find some joy in the mustang to each his own.

93 GT with more junkyard mods than you can imagine.
90 GT bone stock down to the air filter, awaiting restoration.
Join Mustang Evolution today. Click here
Old 04-23-2013, 09:36 PM   #77
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
holy hell i cant believe this thread blew up like this.

1-let me get this out of the way, i never reported anyone to a mod. if anyone on here was contacted by a mod it was not by my doing

2-with the options this car has the asking price is competitive. it only has 4500 miles and garaged daily. doesnt see rain or etc. it has sync also and track apps

3-ive had rwd cars in the past as well as awd (supras, talon tsi's, etc.) i dont care what suspension you put on a mustang, it will not handle like an import does. the car doesnt scare me at all, i just dont trust its handling one bit. its not a very fun car for me. the imports have given me more joy to drive. they are lower, tighter, and more aerodynamic and can be made very quick with the right build. i had a supercharged civic si 2007 that ran 12.81@113 on street tires. thats very respectable for its class.

im not trying to dominate all cars with having a 800whp mustang or import, but the imports are more fun. i understand this forum is biased but not all people think like that. i dont. its more of a fun factor for me. the stang just doesnt get my heart beating like an import. i gave it a chance and dont like it. period. no need to hate.

this car is in pristine condition without flaw. not 1 thing on this car doesnt work. so for anyone that thinks something is wrong with this car you are mistaken. i now am getting 15mpgs average out of a clear blue. i dunno why, maybe because its getting near 5k miles. i think i read somewhere once i hit 5k miles i get better mpgs. if thats not true then i have no reason why im getting 2mpgs more now.

but anyway car is still up for sale so i would appreciate the negative comments to stop.

thanks
Old 04-23-2013, 10:09 PM   #78
Registered Member
Regular

cant say im not a fan of the color!

our sema 2012 booth car

Old 04-23-2013, 10:12 PM   #79
Registered Member
Regular

That's where I see the white in paint. But that's just a picture I'm sure it's different in person for sure.

Follow me on instagram @nicknold for car and truck pictures
Old 04-23-2013, 10:32 PM   #80
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1lowGT
That's where I see the white in paint. But that's just a picture I'm sure it's different in person for sure.
Reflection
Old 04-23-2013, 10:47 PM   #81
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
I've cleaned up some comments. If the negativity continues we will be forced to close this thread, and infractions will be issued accordingly. Thanks for your understanding.
Old 04-23-2013, 10:49 PM   #82
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post

Reflection
I know. That's what I'm saying. In the picture it's different

Follow me on instagram @nicknold for car and truck pictures
Old 04-23-2013, 11:39 PM   #83
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSHGUTS View Post
Its the kind of color that needs to bee seen in the sun to really be appreciated. Come by for a test drive and im sure you will wantto take it home
Thanks for the offer man, but you would be too far.. (I'm in Arizona) plus I'm sure you wouldn't let me drive because I don't know how to drive a manual transmission And also just bought a 2013 GT this weekend.. Payed way too much for it, but I was desperate. Yours would have been a real good deal though. I didn't even test drive the one I bought because I was too embarrassed.
Old 04-24-2013, 07:10 AM   #84
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSHGUTS View Post
I dont see any white

Wow does that color look good in the sunlight! At first the pics on fords website look really bad but I think your car with the stripe nice. Not sure why your having problems selling it. You should Try creigs list. Also do you have any mods done to the car*
edit: my bad disnt look at the OP
Old 04-24-2013, 03:10 PM   #85
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
if this thread derails one more time it will be closed

carving corners like a boss
Old 04-24-2013, 03:35 PM   #86
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slosix
It's a for sale ad, if the mods did ther JOB, everything but the original post would have already been deleted.
Old 04-24-2013, 03:44 PM   #87
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slosix View Post
I'm going off the rails on a crazy train!!!!
Old 04-24-2013, 06:09 PM   #88
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
This thread is killer funny. It's like a car wreck, I just keep getting drawn back into it. Maybe because this thread reeks; something is very fishy.

First, the OP posted the car for sale. When asked a typical question, why he was selling the car, he got overly defensive and ranted that it is nobody's business why he's selling it. It got so bad that the MODs had to clean the thread up.

Then, the OP posted that "life" would not let him have the car. He made it seem that some change in his life situation, most likely out of his control, is forcing him to sell the car.

Another reason he wants to sell is that he can't stand 13mpg. Then, for some unknown reason, all of the sudden, he's getting another 2 mpg.

Then, he posted that he thinks that Mustangs are POS cars that don't handle for crap. He'd rather build another supercharged Honda because imports can do more than drive fast in a straight line.

I didn't see the part where he posted that he has to go to 6000 rpms before shifting to the next gear. Sure, imports with their tiny 4cyl engines are going to rev faster than a big V8. That's how it is. It's kinda like the difference between riding a 2-stroke motorcycle & a 4-stroke motorcycle: they're different & have to be ridden / driven differently.

So I got to thinking about the mods he's done to the car. Spent a cupla hunda on cosmetics & rear suspension. But, with all the money spent, he failed to address the biggest failing on these cars...

THE POS PIRELLI TIRES!!!!!!!!

It's no wonder this car doesn't handle like the magic imports. I've read dozens of posts by GT owners who hate these tires and rate their traction just slightly better than a buttered biscuit.

Based on how the OP's posted, I wouldn't buy this car for $25K. Too much is fishy about this situation. Anybody who revs to 6000 @ every shift & who tries to drive a V8 the same way as a supercharged 4cyl may very well have caused damage to the engine / drive line.

GLWS

2013 Ford Mustang SVT 20th Anniversary Cobra Shelby GT500. Stock, almost.
Old 04-24-2013, 06:24 PM   #89
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by UOP Shadow View Post
This thread is killer funny. It's like a car wreck, I just keep getting drawn back into it. Maybe because this thread reeks; something is very fishy.

First, the OP posted the car for sale. When asked a typical question, why he was selling the car, he got overly defensive and ranted that it is nobody's business why he's selling it. It got so bad that the MODs had to clean the thread up.

Then, the OP posted that "life" would not let him have the car. He made it seem that some change in his life situation, most likely out of his control, is forcing him to sell the car.

Another reason he wants to sell is that he can't stand 13mpg. Then, for some unknown reason, all of the sudden, he's getting another 2 mpg.

Then, he posted that he thinks that Mustangs are POS cars that don't handle for crap. He'd rather build another supercharged Honda because imports can do more than drive fast in a straight line.

I didn't see the part where he posted that he has to go to 6000 rpms before shifting to the next gear. Sure, imports with their tiny 4cyl engines are going to rev faster than a big V8. That's how it is. It's kinda like the difference between riding a 2-stroke motorcycle & a 4-stroke motorcycle: they're different & have to be ridden / driven differently.

So I got to thinking about the mods he's done to the car. Spent a cupla hunda on cosmetics & rear suspension. But, with all the money spent, he failed to address the biggest failing on these cars...

It's no wonder this car doesn't handle like the magic imports. I've read dozens of posts by GT owners who hate these tires and rate their traction just slightly better than a buttered biscuit.

Based on how the OP's posted, I wouldn't buy this car for $25K. Too much is fishy about this situation. Anybody who revs to 6000 @ every shift & who tries to drive a V8 the same way as a supercharged 4cyl may very well have caused damage to the engine / drive line.

GLWS
There's nothing fishy about it.... This guy is just trying to sell his car. He never said its a POS. he just prefers a different type of car? What's it matter to you guys anyway its his decision in the end anyway
Old 04-24-2013, 06:29 PM   #90
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by UOP Shadow View Post

GLWS
my reasons for selling are my reasons alone. no one needs to know why im selling. the car drives perfectly great without flaw. i was only saying that it is hard to shift at 3k with 3.73's so you have to use the rpms a lil bit. that bothered me because mpgs went waay down. there are some members on here that know my car as much as i do and they can verify that the car drives perfect.

it doesnt matter what tires this car gets, its a big heavy tank. it will not turn like an import can. i spent $20 on plastidip to do my vents, emblems and rims. far cheaper than your hundreds you stated.

i spent around 700 for the suspension work and thats it. 145 for the louvers. got the louvers for free because of an error on the vendors part. i just paid for paint. this isnt meant to be a stang vs import world out there. its for sale.

im boggled by now all of a sudden im getting 15 mpgs. i can take a pic of it if you want me to for proof. but again, i still dont know the reason. i dont beat on the car at all. i drive it like a senior citizen because i dont like wasting gas and get 13 mpgs. mostly it sits in the garage and i drive my other car (2013 civic lx) gets 40mpg city. the engine has no damage at all nor does anything else. your welcome to come test drive it and see for yourself.

dont put an idea out there stating false info about my car being damaged because its not.

again i would appreciate all negative comments to cease. im trying to sell the car.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013mustang5.0 View Post
There's nothing fishy about it.... This guy is just trying to sell his car. He never said its a POS. he just prefers a different type of car? What's it matter to you guys anyway its his decision in the end anyway
exactly, thank you. just because most on here prefer mustangs doesnt mean the rest of the world does. i just prefer hondas more. that is what makes people different.
Old 04-24-2013, 06:35 PM   #91
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
This thread is now closed. If you would like to buy the car please message BUSHGUTS directly.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustangs for Sale and Wanted