For Sale: Two 10 inch pioneer subs and amp and wires and box - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustangs for Sale and Wanted

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-26-2013, 10:18 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Two 10 inch pioneer subs and amp and wires and box

I have to 10 inch pioneer car subs with a 1000w ken wood amplifier and all the wires needed if interested we will meet at best buy as that is where I had them installed after they uninstall them you may do with them what you want here is a link to what they are http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/det...=1218438984742 http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/det...=1218168618824 I am looking to get $250 thats including shipping for them seeing as though they come with amp subs box and wires if interested please text 678-481-9823 or message me on here I do not answer calls from unknown numbers thanks Also they are under best buy extended warranty so if the subs blow you get free new ones at no charge for four years!
NicholasP is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-02-2013, 07:54 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Just want to point out, having sadly worked for that company for a while, there extended warranties are not garunteed replacements. They have the right to ship them off and fix them first which can take 14 days before they have to replace them. If a sales associate told you other wise they are lying. Should read there terms and conditions.

Just an FYI so no false info is floating around.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:32 PM   #3
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosympathy View Post
Just want to point out, having sadly worked for that company for a while, there extended warranties are not garunteed replacements. They have the right to ship them off and fix them first which can take 14 days before they have to replace them. If a sales associate told you other wise they are lying. Should read there terms and conditions.

Just an FYI so no false info is floating around.
Sorry you feel that way about BBY they seem like a good company.

As with any warranty they'll repair, or replace it, however, more often than not I usually find they replace it.

My opinion, as long, as it gets fixed one way, or another, I'm happy. Best Buy treats their customers well.

NicholasP-You don't have to do this since this ad is grandfathered in, but they may sell faster, if you take a picture, and post your username along with the item.

It is optional for this post, but anything posted beyond 5/6 it will be required
Advertisement

Old 05-07-2013, 08:18 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post

Sorry you feel that way about BBY they seem like a good company.

As with any warranty they'll repair, or replace it, however, more often than not I usually find they replace it.

My opinion, as long, as it gets fixed one way, or another, I'm happy. Best Buy treats their customers well.

NicholasP-You don't have to do this since this ad is grandfathered in, but they may sell faster, if you take a picture, and post your username along with the item.

It is optional for this post, but anything posted beyond 5/6 it will be required
I'm just pointing out how it actually works. Everyone's experience will vary but saying something will happen that by their TOC isn't for granted isn't a good sales idea.
Old 05-07-2013, 09:59 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Asia
I may be interested in the amp alone if you decide to split them up. I have 1000w subs waiting for an amp.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustangs for Sale and Wanted