2003 Mustang GT Premium, 4.6L V8, 5-speed, 110k miles.
Reasonably fast, in great condition and needs nothing, very clean non-smoker. I have owned it since 2006 (30k miles at that time) and am the third owner. Since that time the engine has had nothing but synthetic oil, changed every 2500 miles. The coolant was flushed at 80k, transmission oil last changed at 90k, rear end at 75k (both synthetic).
Loaded with a tweaked tune optimixed for 93 octane fuel, it puts out 262/305 HP/lb-ft at the wheels (on a DynoJet inertia dyno), about 308 HP at the crankshaft.
The Delta Force tuner and Special Forces software
Selling it just because I am looking for a change.
See My Mustang website for more
- 2-1/2" UPR catted X-pipe w/a Magnaflow catback;
- Professional Products 70 mm TB and upper plenum;
- FRPP****24 lb/h injectors;
- 180°F thermostat;
- Spectrum HPR air filter;
- Innovate LC-1 wideband O[sub]2[/sub] system;
- Steeda underdrive pulleys;
- Ralco RZ Chromoly lightweight (16.5 lb) flywheel;
- RAM HDX clutch;
- FRPP 3.73:1 final drive gears;
- Grant 714 mahogany steering wheel;
- MGW short-throw shifter with custom boot;
- Eibach drag springs (1-1/2" lower);
- Steeda 4-bolt caster/camber plates;
- Bullitt wheels, 17x9 in front, 17x10.5 in back
- Nexxen tires 245/45-17 in front, 275/40-17 in back, with lots of life left;
, located in Saint Augustine Florida
Asking $8,500 (cash or local bank check, in person contact ONLY), will consider offers or possible trade for a similar value Corvette or Jaguar XK8 convertible.
- 2003 GT, UPR X, FRPP 24lb/h, Magnaflow, PP 70mm TB & plenum, Delta Force tuned,
Steeda UDPs, Ralco flywheel, RAM HDX clutch, 3.73s, 262 rwHP/305 lb-ft.
New ride (7/1/2013) 1998 Mercedes SL500-5.0L 32V VVT 326/347 HP/tq