For Sale: 2011 mustang gt 5.0 fully loaded - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustangs for Sale and Wanted

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-17-2013, 08:21 PM   #1
Registered Member
Region: Texas
2011 mustang gt 5.0 fully loaded

I've got a 2011 mustang gt 5.0 premium package. It black and an auto. It has 54k miles. It's fully loaded with navagation and all power with black leather. It is basically a full bolt on car. The list of mods include, on the motor I have oil catch cans, boss intake manifold, hood struts,boss strut bar, sct tuner. Full suspension with one and a half inch drop, Steeda upper and lower control arms adjustable, adjustable pan hard bar, with relocation brackets for the lower control arms and upper control arm. I have been P zero Nero tires on the front and Mitchelln super pilot sports in the rear with about 80% tread left. Also have BBK long tube headers, BBK high flow catted x pipe,Corsa axle back sport mufflers. And 3.73 gears. I've also just recently installed a full blown zex blackout wet kit with all the accessories including bottle heater blowdown tube and window switch. Also has dual purge kit. It currently has a 100 shot jets in it. But I have never sprayed the motor. "I cannot find any nitrous around my area" that's why I have not sprayed the nitrous. There are probably many other things that I have left out that I cannot remember. This car is in great shape. Well maintained and garage kept. Never been to a track or raced. Just a fun and fast DD. if you are interested please contact me via text message at 936-438-0709. I also have all the bolt on stuff that I took off that will go with the car. I'm asking $27,500. If truly intrested I can send you picks of any thing you would like to see on the car or you can come see it yourself.

Jsmorley81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 08:25 PM   #2
Registered Member
Region: New Jersey
How much for the zex kit
2014 Sterling Gray GT (Ordered1/24) (Built2/25) (ETA3/12) (Picked Up 3/21)l 443.9/417.8 l
l l 6 Spd l Prem Pkg l Nav l TP l LthrRecaros l AmericanRacing 1 7/8 LTs l O/R H l JLT CF CAI lVMP Tuned l BorlaS Quads w/ResDel. l GT500Valance l KoniStr.T l K-Springs l GT500 Mounts l BMR UCA&LCA l BMR Relos l BMR Panhard l SpeedDawg Knob l 5.0 LloydsMats l Redline HoodStrts l Bobs CF Oil Sep. l 15% Tint l CDC Grille l StrtScn2 ChinSpoiler l GT/CS Fogs w/4500k l RTR DeckLid l CF Engine/CoilCoversl
Joey8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustangs for Sale and Wanted

2011 mustang