Bought used in 2011 with 3800 miles on her, I added the following to her
2011 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Red Leather Interior
The dealer offered me $25k, the trade in tax savings would be $1500 and he feels I could get $30-28,000 for her.
I am asking $28,000 and the dealer is looking for a buyer as well.
This is a one of a kind Mustang, if your looking for a showstopper, this is it, I have the trophies to prove it.
• OEM FORD HID Headlights
• Fog and marker light tint
• One Touch Turn Signal Kit
• Roush Axle Back Exhaust
• Roush Cold Air Intake
• Pypes "X" pipe (Cats intact)
• Bolt On Hood Strut Kit
• Side vents
• 3D Carbon Eleanor grille
• Painted dual color body stripes (MUST SEE)
• Custom matched shift knob
• Added 12V outlet to side of center Console
• Underhood paintwork
• Ford Racing Front Splitter
• Ford GT500 Rear Splitter
• Roush Side Splitters
• Custom made Splash guards
• Classic Design Concepts Convertible Lightbar
• Raxiom Lightbar automatic cut off switch
• Vinyl Body Side Striping
• Windshield and mirror caps matte painted to match top
• Windows Tinted (20%)
• Ford Racing Wheels (19")
Special rear spoiler
• Raxiom Rear "Gas Cap" cover (Black)
• Lloyd Mats "5.0" floor mats
This has been my car since I bought her, it is an adult driven car with only 14,900 miles. This car sounds good and looks better, it is a must see, a real head turner and has won awards. One of the photos shows a interior shot when it had the Raxiom navigation system in it, it does NOT have it, it is back to the stock Shaker system with Sync. The last photo shows the old CDC front splitter, it has been replaced by the Ford Racing BOSS front splitter.
Nothing ( I MEAN NOTHING ) has been done in less than concours quality, the car is unmolested and has been driven by myself ONLY. Car runs a stock tune and I have always run 89 or 91 octane in it. Last oil change was 1400 miles ago.
Comes with full photo book of stripe painting, window sticker (framed) Convertible boot cover and I am sure MUCH, MUCH more.
Call (786 999-3944)
or PM me on the forum.
Before you ask, I have a submitted order for a 2015