Selling my 2014 Race Red Mustang GT with the 6 speed manual transmission. only has 3,350 miles
on the odometer. Car never saw WOT until after the 1,000 mile break-in period. It's just a weekend cruiser for me, it's never seen the drag strip or a road/autox course and I've never even performed a burnout in it. Car is garage kept, it's never seen snow and has only been caught in the rain a handful of times.
It's had two oil changes, once at 1,000 miles, and a second time at 2,400 miles before it went into storage last November. Both times I used Royal Purple.
Exterior is a 9.9 out of 10. Honestly there aren't even any noticeable rock chips anywhere on the car.
Interior is a 9.9 out of 10. It still has that new car smell.
Additional Factory Options:
- 3.73 gears
- Brembo Brake Package
- Parking Senors + Security Package
- Wheel locking kit
- 20% window tint
- Bondra Clutch Pedal Extender (installed at 500 miles)
- Bob's Oil Separator (installed at 2,500 miles)
- BMR Lower Control Arms (installed at 2,500 miles)
- GT500 Axleback (installed at 2,500 miles)
- Lethal Offroad X-Pipe (installed at 2,500 miles)
- Bama V2 93 octane Tunes + SCT X4 Tuner (loaded at 2,500 miles and datalog performed)
I have all the original stock parts as well.
Based on the KBB value and the asking price of 15 other mustangs within 250 miles of me with similar mileage on cars.com, I'm asking $29,000