Up for sale is my Oxford White 2014 Mustang
GT with about 5K miles, located in North New Jersey. I’m the original owner and purchased this car from Jerry’s Ford in Virginia on December 2014. I’m getting married next year and need to free up some of my expenses.
I had a friend's shop professionally install most of the aftermarket parts, of which I’m willing to include at a fair price. All parts were purchased new and estimated over $7,700 (including labor), so my loss is your gain. I can turn it back to stock as well.
The pictures don’t do justice. I’m anal when it comes to my cars; I’m meticulous to say the least. Fluids are fresh and have been carefully maintained – especially engine oil (always used Motorcraft 5w 50) and brake fluid (Motul RBF600). I barely added any engine parts – only the oil separators and exhaust. The car was never ever tuned. It has been to about 4 HPDE track events this year, and absolutely no competing sessions. I used a different set of wheels/tires (18” SVE Drifts + Nitto NT-01, which are also for sale) so the stock tires are barely used.
2014 Mustang GT
- RECARO sport cloth seats
- BREMBO BRAKE PACKAGE: includes Brembo 14" vented front rotors with Brembo 4-piston calipers, unique electronic stability control suspension tuning, and 19" dark stainless-painted aluminum wheels
- GT TRACK PACKAGE: includes all content of Brembo Brake Package plus 3.73:1 gear ratio with TORSEN helical gear differential, BOSS 302 radiator, and engine oil cooler
(with prices that I paid)
- Whiteline rear lower control arms (adjustable) $269
- Whiteline control arm relocation brackets kit $120
- Whiteline pan hard bar (adjustable) $180
- Whiteline pan hard bar support brace $99
- Koni Yellow front/rear shocks & struts $803
- H&R race springs $240
- Maximum Motorsports camber plates $325
- JLT brake cooling kit $210
- Hawk DTC 70/60 brake pads - $441
- Stainless steel brake lines $179
- Bob’s axle reservoir kit $130
- Corsa xtreme axleback $690
- Lethal Performance straight H pipe $420
- JLT oil separators – both driver and passenger sides $240
- Ford Racing front/rear tow hook kit - $130
- Lamin-X protective film kit - headlight (smoke), parking light (smoke), fog light (yellow) $55 (not pictured)
- Corbeau 5pt harness (pair) $300
- Corbeau harness bar $300
- 50% tint on all windows except the windshield $200
- Bridgestone RE-11 265/35/19 tires $1188, or stock Pirelli P Zero 255/40/19 available
- American Muscle S197 Saleen Style Wheel - 18x9 (2) $291 (no tires – brand new, never used)
- American Muscle S197 Saleen Style Wheel - 18x10 (2) $310 (no tires – brand new, never used)
$25,000 stock, no trades.
Contact me if interested with aftermarket parts. I am very flexible.
- half-inch rock chip on front bumper - reference 3rd picture, you’ll see a black dot near the driver’s side headlight
- two inch light small scuff on rear bumper – not sure where this came from. Found the scratch when it was parked at the gym (I’ll take pictures when I have time).
Please PM or e-mail me if you have any questions.
You can call/text me as well: (nine one seven) five three six - three seven one two