2014 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
+ navigation, automatic, upgraded leather interior option
only 3,800 miles
$46,060 sticker price (window sticker attached below)
+ $8,700 in upgrades (see below, full details available in spreadsheet)
Upgrades after I bought it:
- OEM GT500 ultrasuede steering wheel $300
- OEM back up camera spoiler $500 - fully integrated as OEM
- OEM Brembos + 2-piece 14" lightweight rotors $2,000
- OEM Ford Racing ProCal TUNE $300
- TSW lightweight 19" wheels
- Micky Thompson Street Comp tires (wheels, tires & TPMs = $2,200)
- Gyrodisc 2-piece light weight
rear rotors $700
- Steeda lightweight Lower-Control Arms $200
- Shaftmasters lightweight one-piece driveshaft $600
- Steeda lightweight radiator support $100
- Ceramic Tint $325
- color matched hood strut supports $140
- color matched radiator cover
- WeatherTech floor liners $185
Misc. lightweight components shaved 92 lbs off the car with out sacrificing any quality or safety. In fact, most parts increased both quality, safety & performance.
It's had one oil change already around 1,500 miles as a break-in oil change. Has not been tracked, neither 1/4 mile or road course.
Garage kept, only driven on sunny days. Only touched rain maybe twice when got caught out by surprise by a shower.
Asking price: $40,000.00
Yes, my price is high. But its a flawless brand new garage kept vehicle with only the BEST upgrades, installed perfectly. For example: I went with not only the OEM Brembos, but the high performance/lightweight 2-piece Brembo rotors, then had them professional installed, flushed all old fluid and put in Motul 660.
Serious inquiries only. Clean title in hand. No foreign BS.
Location: New Orleans, LA
Phone #: 5 zero 4 - six O six - 2 six O five