For Sale: 2013 roush rs3 w/track package - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustangs for Sale and Wanted

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-22-2016, 05:55 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
With all due respect to the new owner I will not disclose..

The numbers made me happy

Enjoyed talking to all of you on this web site

Scotty in Seattle
2013 Roush Stage 3 #13-0970, Roush Phase 3 675 HP upgrade. Dynotech 3 1/2 inch Aluminum Driveshaft, Stifflers Driveshaft Safety Loop, JLT Oil Separator, Track Package, X Brace Rear Seat Delete, Roush 20" Hyper Black Wheels, Roush trunk tool kit
Scotty 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-22-2016, 06:05 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
I'm sorry but you were the one that said he offered you $41k. Not sure what happened between then and now that you can't disclose. Just curious if I was right with my post about being lucky if you got $40-$41. Either way if your happy that's all that matters. Good luck to you sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Old 05-22-2016, 07:03 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
2013 roush rs3 w/track package

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty 1 View Post
With all due respect to the new owner I will not disclose..

The numbers made me happy

Enjoyed talking to all of you on this web site

Scotty in Seattle
It's not like you put up what he offered you or anything.

Glad your sale went through though.

2015 Maroon Chevy Cruze LTZ
2011 Performance White V6 Premium SOLD
king_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-23-2016, 09:00 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by king_13 View Post
It's not like you put up what he offered you or anything.

Glad your sale wen through though.
Lol! He's got a point Rosarios3.

Glad you got it sold and we're happy with the price Scotty! Buyer got a great car imo. Best of luck with the new ride!
Beviking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 09:24 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beviking View Post
Lol! He's got a point Rosarios3.

Glad you got it sold and we're happy with the price Scotty! Buyer got a great car imo. Best of luck with the new ride!

I think he was pretty much saying what I said. Don't think he was taking a stab at me

Old 05-23-2016, 09:59 AM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosariors3 View Post
I think he was pretty much saying what I said. Don't think he was taking a stab at me

I was definitely agreeing with you, I'm also curious what the price that is sold for was for future reference.

Old 05-23-2016, 12:07 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
I don't understand any secrets when it comes to the price of a car....The price listed on ebay was a great deal for a low mileage Roush Stage 3 phase 3 with great upgrades. There is no secret that Roush is not an investment, I doubt many people are buying/selling and making a profit. Maybe if you sell to someone out of the country you could profit. When it comes to Shelby or Boss, I don't even understand them holding such crazy value, especially with technology. Yes you can built them to handle more horsepower. Maybe they will last longer, who knows. New technology will always destroy older cars. I say anyone buying a used Shelby or a boss and paying them over inflated prices is crazy. I do however understand old rare cars that don't exist anymore selling for high prices for people that want to relive their good ole days....Nonetheless, everyone who owns a Roush likes to know what theirs might be worth and what they sell for. Anyways, I am very happy for the seller and hopefully he gets a car that is also bad ***! You know that for 40k range, someone got a sweet ride. Go to a car lot now and see what you get for 40k, not too much.....
Phase 3 upgrade including CAI, Fuel pump voltage regulator, (648rwhp), 582 torque, Kooks LT headers with off road H pipe, Vossen CV3's, ID1000's, Steeda Heat Exchanger, BMR LCA's,relocation brackets, adjustable Panhard bar, Rear sway bar, Steeda Aluminum driveshaft, X-brace, Differential cover, torque box brace/frame rails, Shelby trans cooler, Mcleod RST clutch/lightweight steel flywheel w/SS clutch line, RP fluids, whiteline transmission bushing,MGW race spec short shifter,Ford racing twin 65mm throttle body, Pro Dyno tuned
jamyzd30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 02:33 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
For $39,995 you get a 2016 727hp mustang gt!

http://ford-life.com/2016/01/30/how-...cle-car-39995/

Noodles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 03:36 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Idaho
^^ Sure, but it is the most basic base S550 GT and not a true Roush stage 3. It has stock everything else, even tires, brakes, and suspension. If you want anything more it will cost you. Nothing like the one that was listed in this thread. That was a monster that was setup to handle it. Not a IR car, but a beast in it own right.
Second Mustang with a 34 yr gap.
shaneyusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 06:24 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodles76 View Post
For $39,995 you get a 2016 727hp mustang gt!

http://ford-life.com/2016/01/30/how-...cle-car-39995/

You do know all that car is a base model slapped with a Stage II blower. Anyone can buy a base model and buy the same stage Roush blower.

That's all it is. Nothing more! Anyone could of always added a Roush blower to their 5.0! My father just has his Roush Stage 2 blower installed last week onto his 2014 CS

Just a near stock 3.7
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 06:45 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

I was merely replying to the comment about how much car can be had for 40k.

Old 05-30-2016, 06:51 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I was merely replying to the comment about how much car can be had for 40k.

Copy that bro. These HP wars are getting crazy. Lol. 727 HP and that's on a conservative tune. Get a VMP on that Roush blower and I'm guessing one will be over 800 HP. A Super Snake not that long ago had like 750 HP!

In a few years these cars will be like 1000 HP on factory internals. Lol

Just a near stock 3.7
Old 05-30-2016, 06:57 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Do you really think a Roush stage 3 phase 3 is just a blower man....Even your dad's CS has more options than a base GT. I could list an entire page of upgrades that a Roush stage 3 has even more for a phase 3. No it does not have forged internals, pistons or rods. Yes it is the same 5.0 motor. But the Roush itself has plenty of upgrades, not only to the suspension but to the appearance as well. Yes, anyone could convert their GT into a Roush....but it certainly wouldn't be cheap. I find it funny when people say it is only a modded GT. Ok then, go spend 10 to 15k in mods. People act like modding a GT to make it handle and have the speed of a Roush is an everyday cheap thing.

The blower is the pinnacle of the conversion I agree on that. But the other mods are far from cheap. Maybe you like the look of the Roush maybe you don't....just don't downplay them like they are cheap mods. I admit that I had to spend an additional 10k in modifications over the stage 3 to get it how I wanted it and I still want more. There are not many cars that come factory that I wouldn't change though. I will be the first to admit, ROUSH over charges for their name. I will also say that they are pretty bad ***. They cheap out on some stuff sure, a base GT with only a blower...that is just a stupid quote that normally comes from someone who wishes they had a supercharged mustang that looked a little more unique than a GT. I take nothing away from the GT at all, I love them all!
Phase 3 upgrade including CAI, Fuel pump voltage regulator, (648rwhp), 582 torque, Kooks LT headers with off road H pipe, Vossen CV3's, ID1000's, Steeda Heat Exchanger, BMR LCA's,relocation brackets, adjustable Panhard bar, Rear sway bar, Steeda Aluminum driveshaft, X-brace, Differential cover, torque box brace/frame rails, Shelby trans cooler, Mcleod RST clutch/lightweight steel flywheel w/SS clutch line, RP fluids, whiteline transmission bushing,MGW race spec short shifter,Ford racing twin 65mm throttle body, Pro Dyno tuned
Old 05-30-2016, 07:04 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamyzd30 View Post
Do you really think a Roush stage 3 phase 3 is just a blower man....Even your dad's CS has more options than a base GT. I could list an entire page of upgrades that a Roush stage 3 has even more for a phase 3. No it does not have forged internals, pistons or rods. Yes it is the same 5.0 motor. But the Roush itself has plenty of upgrades, not only to the suspension but to the appearance as well. Yes, anyone could convert their GT into a Roush....but it certainly wouldn't be cheap. I find it funny when people say it is only a modded GT. Ok then, go spend 10 to 15k in mods. People act like modding a GT to make it handle and have the speed of a Roush is an everyday cheap thing.

The blower is the pinnacle of the conversion I agree on that. But the other mods are far from cheap. Maybe you like the look of the Roush maybe you don't....just don't downplay them like they are cheap mods. I admit that I had to spend an additional 10k in modifications over the stage 3 to get it how I wanted it and I still want more. There are not many cars that come factory that I wouldn't change though. I will be the first to admit, ROUSH over charges for their name. I will also say that they are pretty bad ***. They cheap out on some stuff sure, a base GT with only a blower...that is just a stupid quote that normally comes from someone who wishes they had a supercharged mustang that looked a little more unique than a GT. I take nothing away from the GT at all, I love them all!
I agree but one can upgrade their car for less than paying the 70k for a stage 3 Roush. Including suspension mods, brakes, etc.

Just a near stock 3.7
Old 05-30-2016, 07:07 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

I have no clue exactly how much you would have to spend on top of that 40k to make it hold the road....but I do know that you wouldn't be happy with it as is. I would guess around 2k in suspension and we all know wide wheels and sticky tires are not cheap 2,500 to 3,500 range. Not sure what brakes are on this base model but I am guessing you would need an upgrade of a few thousand. Swapping out the grille and spoiler, maybe adding some louvers would be over 1k. All in all, you would probably be pretty happy with spending around 50k. I have bought, traded, and owned so many cars. The prices of cars has gone through the roof! We just got a Tahoe stickered at 71k and Caddilac CTS V sport sticker of 72k, and ATS 3.6 sticker at 43k. I see so many cars on the lot that are pretty nice interiors etc. But nowadays honestly 40k does not get you that much of a car. Maybe it is my opinion, prove me wrong. That mustang you mentioned would be very sub-par without additional upgrades.
Old 05-30-2016, 08:04 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
I agree but one can upgrade their car for less than paying the 70k for a stage 3 Roush. Including suspension mods, brakes, etc.

Just a near stock 3.7
Of course, same with a Shelby.

But then you can say you have a Shelby or S3 Roush, instead of a GT built your way.

Don't get me wrong, if I had the money, Shelby with SVT package is what I would get, or GT350.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-30-2016, 09:07 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

But then you can say you have a Shelby or S3 Roush, instead of a GT built your way.

Don't get me wrong, if I had the money, Shelby with SVT package is what I would get, or GT350.

I say if you can afford a specialty model get it!

dave73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 09:15 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave73 View Post
I say if you can afford a specialty model get it!

Totally agree!!
Bigshow14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 03:54 AM   #54
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

But the current shelby is a gt with a bunch of parts. You are paying for the name.

Not speaking of the gt350.

Old 05-31-2016, 05:23 AM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
But the current shelby is a gt with a bunch of parts. You are paying for the name.

Yes you are paying for the name and a bunch of parts that's how it works.

dave73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 05:29 AM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

That is what I said.

Old 06-29-2016, 12:55 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
That was a BEAUTIFUL car. Congrats on the sale.

SOLD
- 2002 Mineral gray Mustang GT

smitten_789 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustangs for Sale and Wanted