For Sale: 2014 VMP Mustang - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustangs for Sale and Wanted

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-11-2016, 05:51 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
2014 VMP Mustang

This is an extremely rare 2014 Mustang GT. Over 30k invested. 15k miles. The car was bought by me, off a close friend of mine a couple months ago, but due to some unfortunate life changes (divorce) I don't want the commitment of the payment at this point. The car is absolutely flawless.
The car has a stage 3 VMP Supercharger kit on it, which is rated at 700 HP on regular gas, and 800 on e85. The car has only been driven on regular pump gas, but is tuned for e85 if you so desire. The car was NEVER taken to the drag strip, it has been a daily driver it's entire life. VMP themselves in Orlando Florida did the engine work, and Revolution Automotive in Maryland did all the suspension work. The car rides like it is stock, but when you get on it, it is an absolute supercar killer. The car was dynod 621 to the rear wheels about a year ago, which is right on par with VMP's estimated 700 crank horsepower. In case you are unfamiliar with VMP, they make the most prestigious superchargers for the Mustang, just look them up. They can verify this car and ALL the work done to it. This is a car you have to see in person and drive to fully understand how special it is. I have a list of every mod on the car, and for those that want it, here it is...
VMP Stage 3 supercharger kit, 79mm pulley, VMP Boost-A-Pump, High flow fuel rails with dynamic id 1000 injectors, AFCO Dual fan heat exchanger, brisk one step colder plugs, Lethal off road h pipe, borla s type axle back, shaftmasters one piece drive shaft, MGW short throw shifter, the ENTIRE suspension is upgraded (3k in parts), I have a list of every part but it's too long to write here, AMR 20 inch wheels with nitto drag radials in the rear, 2013-2014 GT500 custom front bumper, and there is MUCH more, but I am running out of room here. Also comes with the tuner and three recent custom VMP tunes. Most roush or similar equipped cars I'm seeing on autotrader that make this much power and have this much invested are around the 40k mark, so I think my price is very fair. If you are truly interested in this car, your best bet is to call me for more information at 215-380-8393. Evan

Asking 37500 obo
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1257.JPG
Views:	309
Size:	147.2 KB
ID:	202317   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1261.JPG
Views:	312
Size:	115.1 KB
ID:	202318  

Name:	IMG_1277.JPG
Views:	321
Size:	132.0 KB
ID:	202319   Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	303
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	202322  

Name:	2.JPG
Views:	285
Size:	114.5 KB
ID:	202323   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.JPG
Views:	289
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	202324  

Name:	4.JPG
Views:	276
Size:	121.4 KB
ID:	202325  
Tennis_pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-11-2016, 11:10 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
I know someone who might be interested, is the mileage listed or price? Maybe I missed it, if not what is it?
Phase 3 upgrade including CAI, Fuel pump voltage regulator, (648rwhp), 582 torque, Kooks LT headers with off road H pipe, Vossen CV3's, ID1000's, Steeda Heat Exchanger, BMR LCA's,relocation brackets, adjustable Panhard bar, Rear sway bar, Steeda Aluminum driveshaft, X-brace, Differential cover, torque box brace/frame rails, Shelby trans cooler, Mcleod RST clutch/lightweight steel flywheel w/SS clutch line, RP fluids, whiteline transmission bushing,MGW race spec short shifter,Ford racing twin 65mm throttle body, Pro Dyno tuned
jamyzd30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 12:34 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamyzd30 View Post
I know someone who might be interested, is the mileage listed or price? Maybe I missed it, if not what is it?
Sorry mileage and price updated
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2016, 11:27 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Sorry, quick question about your tint, ever been hassled by the police? We're moving to pa and both our cars have md legal tint(35%) I really don't want to remove.

Good luck with sale, great looking car.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Old 06-12-2016, 11:42 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariusvt View Post
Sorry, quick question about your tint, ever been hassled by the police? We're moving to pa and both our cars have md legal tint(35%) I really don't want to remove.

Well I bought the car with the windows like that. I believe they are at least 20% or lower because they are really dark. I'm in Philadelphia, and much to my own surprise, I have passed tons of cops and have not gotten pulled over.

Should be getting pulled over on my way to work now that I said that.
Old 06-12-2016, 12:09 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariusvt View Post

Ur fine

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Old 06-12-2016, 12:11 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis_pro View Post
This is an extremely rare 2014 Mustang GT. Over 30k invested. 15k miles. The car was bought by me, off a close friend of mine a couple months ago, but due to some unfortunate life changes (divorce) I don't want the commitment of the payment at this point. The car is absolutely flawless.
The car has a stage 3 VMP Supercharger kit on it, which is rated at 700 HP on regular gas, and 800 on e85. The car has only been driven on regular pump gas, but is tuned for e85 if you so desire. The car was NEVER taken to the drag strip, it has been a daily driver it's entire life. VMP themselves in Orlando Florida did the engine work, and Revolution Automotive in Maryland did all the suspension work. The car rides like it is stock, but when you get on it, it is an absolute supercar killer. The car was dynod 621 to the rear wheels about a year ago, which is right on par with VMP's estimated 700 crank horsepower. In case you are unfamiliar with VMP, they make the most prestigious superchargers for the Mustang, just look them up. They can verify this car and ALL the work done to it. This is a car you have to see in person and drive to fully understand how special it is. I have a list of every mod on the car, and for those that want it, here it is...
VMP Stage 3 supercharger kit, 79mm pulley, VMP Boost-A-Pump, High flow fuel rails with dynamic id 1000 injectors, AFCO Dual fan heat exchanger, brisk one step colder plugs, Lethal off road h pipe, borla s type axle back, shaftmasters one piece drive shaft, MGW short throw shifter, the ENTIRE suspension is upgraded (3k in parts), I have a list of every part but it's too long to write here, AMR 20 inch wheels with nitto drag radials in the rear, 2013-2014 GT500 custom front bumper, and there is MUCH more, but I am running out of room here. Also comes with the tuner and three recent custom VMP tunes. Most roush or similar equipped cars I'm seeing on autotrader that make this much power and have this much invested are around the 40k mark, so I think my price is very fair. If you are truly interested in this car, your best bet is to call me for more information at 215-380-8393. Evan

Asking 37500 obo

My car is #1 of 25 and I don't consider it rare enough where I think it's worth more than other roush.

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

That's a fair price good luck with the sale

Old 06-13-2016, 05:53 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Wow that's a hell of a car for that price! Love my VMP tune on my Roush SC but to have all the work done by VMP, wow. Is that the gen II SC with molded elbow? Not that it matters, it's already making plenty of power!
Good luck with the sale!
Beviking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 10:08 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beviking View Post
Wow that's a hell of a car for that price! Love my VMP tune on my Roush SC but to have all the work done by VMP, wow. Is that the gen II SC with molded elbow? Not that it matters, it's already making plenty of power!
Good luck with the sale!
It's the gen 1 supercharger. And yes all of the work was done by VMP. I consider this to be somewhat of a pretty big selling point...

---------- Post added at 03:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

BUMP. I will entertain REASONONABLE offers

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustangs for Sale and Wanted