Mustang Evolution Forum banner

2012 GT500 10k miles loaded with extended warranty!

Tags
2012 gt
4K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Geiger 
#1 ·
Tossing around the idea of selling my GT500. It's a beautiful car in fantastic shape with only 10,000 ish miles. It has the performance package, navigation, and glass roof. Only modifications are: mgw shifter to get rid of the sloppy oem shifter and tinted windows. This car has never been tuned or had a pulley swap. Never raced or tracked. Never been smoked in or seen snow. Has seen rain on occasion. Paint is near perfect with no known rock chips or scratches. Only wear I know of is light wear on the drivers seat bolster. I recently installed a new set of bfgoodrich g-force comp 2 tires to get rid of the track oriented stock tires. Car runs and drives perfect. It also has a Ford Extended Service plan on the power train good until August 8th 2022 or 55k miles that I will pay to transfer into your name upon purchase. Original window sticker was $58,200. $37,000 FIRM.

Here is a link for a walk around showing paint and interior condition as well as a start up.

https://youtu.be/QgExIcCzM-k

Call or text with questions ‪240-362-1989‬

Will post pics below

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Here are the pics

Attachments

#7 ·
Very nice '500. I imagine the production numbers are fairly low for silver/red stripe PP 2012's.

To anyone looking that is a very fair price for the condition and mileage.

Good luck with sale on a clean, well taken care of GT500!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.