2002 Mustang GT Supercharged - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustangs for Sale and Wanted

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-21-2008, 10:04 PM   #1
Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to DarkHorse
2002 Mustang GT Supercharged

well i thought id test the waters and entertain a curiosity. i have an couple of ideas brewing inside my noggin that if the car sells ill pursue but i wanted to see if there is interest first before making a final decision. so here she be...

2002 Mustang GT Supercharged
Vortech SQ S-trim w/stock pulley
SCT XCal2 with TPS Custom tune
FMS 42lb injectors
MPH 4inch Powerpipe
Accufab polished 75mm TB w/elbow
Lightning 90mm MAF
SVT Focus pump
Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump
BBK LT headers
BBK Offroad X-pipe
Flowmaster exhaust
FMS 4.10s
FMS 31 spline carrier (03-04 Cobra replacement)
Moser 31 spline axles
UPR Full Length subframe connectors
Summit Racing tubular upper/lower control arms
Eibach Sportline Springs
03-04 Cobra T56 transmission with Spec2 clutch (currently has the stock 5spd installed but soon will be swapped)
Strange Engeering 10 way Adjustable struts
2001 Cobra front bumper
H.O. Fibertrends 2.5 inch cowl hood
Simco gauge cluster
Autometer A/F gauge w/ Autometer Boost Gauge
03-04 Cobra seats - Charcoal w/ Charcoal suede inserts
17x9-10.5 Bullitt wheels with 315-35 Nitto 555Rs on the rear and some Sumis on the front, lots o tread on fronts and rears

thats about all i can think of at the moment...prolly some small stuff i forgot...the paint is in pretty decent shape for its age. could use a buffing being black is hard to keep up. the hood needs to be resprayed because of rock chips but its not a major issue. the car needs tie rod ends and a realignment.

the car feels real strong..i havent been to the track in it yet since the completion of the setup. should be an easy mid-high 12 sec car with mods. the only real downside to the car is the mileage.. its a bit on the high side at 110k. being in the construction field, traveling is a must so thats how the mileage piled on. the car was never abused while ive owned it. im not saying i didnt see how the car performed. im saying that it wasnt driven at its utmost limits or tried to go beyond its limits. i dont drive it much anymore..since i bought the Magnum, i usually just drive it on the weekends.

heres a couple of pics... i have the wing for it if you prefer it to have it on. i dont have the trunk holes filled. i never bothered because i was just gonna wait till i repainted the car.

as for price...theres is where i dont have any idea. a car modified this much is destined for a big loss so im just gonna leave it at "MAKE OFFER". if i get an offer thats reasonable ill go from there. i have a ton of money in this car and i know it will never be worth what my investment was so with that being said, ill leave it to the interested party...

im not bent on selling it so its no biggy if i dont get interest. ill likely just finish the car with a forged shortblock build and bump the boost up.

2002 Mustang GT - Vortech S-Trim SQ, FMS 42#s, Accufab TB/Plenum, BBK LTs, BBK X-pipe, Flowmaster catback, T56 w/ Spec 2 clutch, FMS 4.10s, Moser 31 spine axles, FMS Cobra carrier, tubular upper/lower control arms, Strange adjustable struts, Eibach sportline springs, MGW shifter, UPR subframe connectors, Simco cluster, Autometer gauges, SCT Xcal2, H.O. Fibertrend 2.5 cowl hood, 01 cobra bumper, Greg Weld Dragstar 15x3.5/10 ....umm yea i think thats it...:rolleyes:
DarkHorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 10:19 PM   #2
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: 2002 Mustang GT Supercharged

Anyone reading this listing, Myself, Jarrod (SimplyOrange), BenjyTPS, and Spark Plug can all vouch for the car and the seller.

"When I know more, I'll be forthcoming. Or I won't be forthcoming, and I'll be honestly deceptive." - Les Miles
PureVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 02:28 AM   #3
Legacy Member
Send a message via AIM to modular2valve Send a message via Yahoo to modular2valve
Re: 2002 Mustang GT Supercharged

yea its a really nice car, bump.

96 GT- Who knows what's in it.
modular2valve is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustangs for Sale and Wanted

2002 mustang