Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Huge garage Sale, lots of 3.8 and 5.0 parts for sale!

4K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Suprman 
#1 ·
well these are some parts that i have not gotten around to installing or are just gathering dust, could use the $$ for my new motor setup!

3.8 parts:

Stock crankshaft out of a 95 3.8 - looks to be in great condition, but i am no expert, was gonna make a table or lamp out of it, but just sitting right now
Stock 94-98 3.8 fuel rail with stock 14pound injectors - looks in good working order
Stock EGR tube and valve
diff cover for the 7.5 - took a wire brush to it and looks really good, could use a polish job, and could have one cool cover for cheap.
stock 94-98 throttle cable
a few stock IAC's
Stock Valve covers - was going to get powdercoatd, but getting motor together is more important
RPM Ported single port (94-98) Lower - bolt holes are stripped out, would need to get helicoiled

have alot more misc 3.8 parts ask, i might be able to dig it up

also have some stock throttlebodies i am porting and halfshafting, email me if you want more info

5.0 parts:

Stock rear Drums from a 87-93 stang
bbk 65mm TB

MISC Parts:
Stock Uca and LCA's
Stock shocks and struts from a 95
94-98 Red passenger side door - few spots, nothing major, pick up only
99+ axles
4cly fox front springs
Trans cooler with custom lines
3g Alt from a 95
bbk/gripp poly bushings for an 8.8
gauge pod with boost and fuel pressure gauages - goes where clock would mount on early sn95's
Stock AODE leather wraped shift knob
Pass side 94-98 mirror

and one last item

i have a chrome GT Pro Performer Bike from 2000 model year, in pretty good condition, hasn't been ridden for since 2002, stored in garage since and all it life

any questions or need pics? email me at Suprman@gmail.com

See less See more
#7 ·
Danger Dude said:
dammit I hate making offers. what stage is the lower!!! is $60 to low. If it is give me a ballpark figure you are looking for !!!!

ok the lower is fully ported, i don't think RPM does stages but i paid $250 for it and never ran it on my car do to the threads being stripped, i just got another lower. i'd like to get $125 for it as all it needs is some helicoils which any shop(i remember you have some shop or something of your own) can do for pretty cheap. the 7.5 cover i'll let go for $30 and the Valve covers i'll let go for $40

all plus shipping, which shouldn't be too much since your like 2 hours away

#8 ·
ZimStang said:
what are you looking to get for that guage pod? what brand are the guages?
$100 plus shipping

Mustang Autometer dash pod with 2 gauges, An autometer Vac/Boost gauge with all lines and wiring, and a Nordskog electronic fuel pressure gauge. The nordskog gauge is over 100$ new and has a digital display with memory recall so you can see highest and lowest Fuel pressure readings during a run. The sender is also included.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.