Carbon Fiber Blackout Panel - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-13-2005, 10:03 PM   #1
Region: New York
Carbon Fiber Blackout Panel

I had some of these die cut from a black matte vinyl coated magnet because I wanted a Blackout kit but when I looked at the 3D one it was $150.00 and I had to have it painted and also it was attached with double stick tape to the paint which I did not like. The other one was attached like tint so I had to install it right and if it got scratched I had to pull it off and start all over again. These Magnets go on in seconds and add that "depth" look. And if it gets scratched you can use a vinyl wax and it will take most of it off. Also for $30 I could also buy another. And if your worried about someone taking it, they can rip off the one that is attached with tape just as easy, and someone would have to be in the market for an 05/06 Blackout to steal. I also like that I can take it off and wash/wax behind it. Just to let you guys know I am not a business man, nor do I own any stores. I am a Professional Firefighter, and a Carpenter for 18+ yrs. who loves Mustangs. I had 6 of them and currently own a stock 1993 Cobra with 10,000k on it and a 2006 Vista Blue in the pictures. I had this made for myself so at the time the money spent I figured I could make a couple of bucks and bring a decent little mod to the Mustangers. If anyone is interested just PM me. Thanks. Also, I had made a Carbon Fiber one. Pics below. They are coming in several days along with the Carbons that apply with water for those who like them.

Carbon Fiber.....

nyyankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 02:22 AM   #2
Legacy Member
Region: California
Re: Carbon Fiber Blackout Panel

damn nice!

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted