FS: Lite-On CD-RW/DVD drive - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-30-2005, 07:45 PM   #1
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
FS: Lite-On CD-RW/DVD drive

This is the Lite-On LTC-48161H 48x 24x 48x + 16x CD-RW/DVD combo drive. It is black in color. Comes with the original NERO software. I am looking for $30 shipped...unless you have a reasonable offer. I am selling as I just bought a new 500 gb hard drive and a DVD burner, so I won't have power sources in the tower with all the other hard drives already installed (3 currently).

Note: This is not a DVD burner. This is only a CD burner that will read DVDs.

Here are detailed the specs on it:

ATAPI/E-IDE Half-Height 48x Write, 24x Rewrite, 48x Read, and 16x DVD-ROM Read Speed
SMART-BURN avoiding Buffer Under Run error, Automatically adjusting writing strategy & running OPC to provide the best burning quality
SMART-X® Smart Monitoring & Adjusting Read-speed Technology for eXtraction
VAS® to reduce vibration & noise during recording & reading
Support Fixed Packet, Variable Packet, TAO, SAO, DAO, Raw Mode Burning & Over-Burn
Support formats of CD Family, CD-R & CD-RW discs ( up to 99min. )
Support formats fo DVD Family, single/dual layer ( PTPT, OPT ), DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW
Conforms to Orange Book Part 2, 3, Volume 2: High Speed & MMC2 commands
Support PIO mode 4, DMA mode 2 and Ultra DMA mode 2
"When I know more, I'll be forthcoming. Or I won't be forthcoming, and I'll be honestly deceptive." - Les Miles
PureVenom is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted