Gauging Interest 89 Hatch Lx 5.0 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-26-2006, 10:27 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nebraska
Send a message via AIM to 19ClearCobra96 Send a message via MSN to 19ClearCobra96
Gauging Interest 89 Hatch Lx 5.0

My brother moved to California so this car has been sitting in our driveway for a while. He is having a baby, and just got married, so he needs money so he wants me to see if I can find anyone interested in this car.

It is a 89 red hatchback lx. HE got the car from Arizona I believe so it has a good body. He built the motor, but it has a tick. He is pretty sure it is the cam. The engine has modifications, he figured when he finished it would have been around 320 hp. He has a cobra upper and lower intake, gt40 aluminum heads, new lifters and rockers, b303 cam with a flat spot is what he told me.THe engine is basically all new parts. SHortie headers, Mac 2.5 offroad prochamber, and cat-back. Brand new t-5 transmission, I believe he said from World class? King Cobra clutch, new radiator. He has a few suspension mods, I believe he has steeda springs and sway bars, maybe more.

It came with red interior, but he bought black to switch it out. THe black is in the car but not fully attached, I think it was from a different year because the seatbelt shoulder attaching point hole is differnt but could be fixed/changed to work. Still have all the red. Also has black leather buckets that he was gonna put in when finished so as not to damage them. has a different hood, dunno what it is called. Has cobra body kit, with spoiler, none has been fitted or ever on car. Also has new headlights and corners.

These are pics from before interior was switched, I will get newer pictures tommorow and put them up. Make some offers, he isnt sure what he wants for it yet so he may entertain any offers. This would be a great starting point to make this your project car. Needs a paint job, and a little body work.

will get any pictures wanted, post up if you want them or PM me. but will get new pics up soon. make some offers.

Old 02-27-2006, 09:20 AM   #2
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV
Re: Gauging Interest 89 Hatch Lx 5.0

im sure someone will be interested, but around here people would try to sell that for like 7k... sad really... try putting it up on a few diff sites you would be amazed at how many responses you will get.
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 12:43 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to 19ClearCobra96 Send a message via MSN to 19ClearCobra96

got it up on a few sites already gonna get new pictures today.

Old 02-27-2006, 01:31 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

New pics as of today.

Leather power seats he wanted to put in it.

The nest few pictures are the cervinis body kit that he bought but never installed or had fitted, so its brand new

Prochamber

these next 2 are of the rear suspension

The door panels are for electric locks and windows, factory it had electric locks but manual windows, so that would need modified.

I guess it was originally from texas.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted