Mustang Evolution Forum banner

ZEX 82015 Dry Nitrous Kit For Sale-Texas

Tags
nitrous texas
3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  downtime 
#1 ·
I have a complete ZEX "dry" nitrous kit for sale. Everything is there (bottle, brackets, pressure gauge, lines, hoses, switches, control unit, wiring harness, and jets to make 75,100,125,150 and 175hp) except for the 1/4-20 tap and the decals. It was installed on a '96 Gran Sport Vette and had 1 full bottle run through it. The owner scared himself silly (175hp shot, sprayed it at over 100 mph on the highway, got loose - really loose! - and uninstalled it the next day) with it, and after talking to ZEX, and having them assure me it would work on my car (all I needed to do was buy the fuel rail adapter), I bought it. Well, it won't work on '05 and up Stangs, but it will work on any injected 5.0, including the '94 and '95 cars.

The bottle was refilled the day the guy scared himself, so it has 1 or 2 shots out of it and that should be it. However (isn't there always a catch!), UPS frowns on shipping full bottles, so unless you're local to Dallas/Ft Worth and can pick it up (I live in Keller, but work in Grand Prairie, so it can be convenient to either city), I will have to empty the bottle and ship it that way.

I have it on Ebay right now, with a Buy-It-Now price of $450, but I'll stop the auction and take $400 (+ shipping, if needed) from anyone here on the forum. I just want to make my money back so I can order the kit I need for mine, so I'll pass the killer I deal I got on to someone else. The price is firm too, btw, so no negotiation calls. It's a great deal that would cost over $700 to duplicate.

If you're interested, check out http://www.downtimesplace.com/zexxy.htm for pics. You can contact me direct at 05sixpack@charter.net for more details.

Thanks for looking!

See less See more
#3 ·
Brent said:
This is a good deal. Wish I had the money. Good luck.
Thanks man! If it doesn't sell, I'll just hold on to until I find that 5.0 coupe I've been looking for!

#4 · (Edited)
UPDATE - The kit is still for sale, but my new kit is here already, so I need to get this one sold. I'll take $200 for the kit, less the bottle, plus shipping, or $300 if you want the bottle (emptied, unless you're local to the D/FW area). Here's your chance to juice that 'Stang at a very discounted price! Contact me at 05sixpack@charter.net if you're interested.

According to the ZEX website, this kit will fit 86-98 Mustangs.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.