WTT my 95 Jeep Wrangler for a clean fast stang - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-08-2006, 09:09 PM   #1
Region: Tennessee
Talking WTT my 95 Jeep Wrangler for a clean fast stang

http://www.tennesspeed.net/forums/sh...=jeep+wrangler95 wrangler.It has a 4.0,auto and a 231 t-case.Lots of money and time invested in this ride.Here are the mods. K&N filter,live wires plug wires,and coil. T body spacer TJ electric Fan,dual Yellow Optimas,A/C comp converted to onboard air with 2.5 gallon tank.Trans cooler,1" lift motor mounts,ARB snorkel.IPF H-4 headlight convertion.PIAA spot andfog lights,rock lights. Warn 8274 with acc kit,and controls in the dash. Full cage,Pioneer CD player,General Lee CB and 11 Meter radio. front custom bumper,OR fab rear bumper,and swing away tire carrier,with HI-Lift and gas can. Rubicon express 4.5 ed kit with OME shocks,3 " body,with poly mounts Front dana 44 with premium hubs 760 joints and detroit with 4.56 gears Rear dana 44 with spool and 4.56 gears chrome cover and diff gaurd. JB convertions Super short SYE and shaft. TJ front CV shaft. 35" BFG muds on alum wheels with spare, good soft top The Jeep has low miles for the year 78K I just don't drive it anymore,I am sure I left some things out Feel free to ask me anything Asking $9,500 OBO Oh borla exhust,custom rocker gaurds,white face gauges. Custom bulit proof steering.
98 Cobra with Kenny Bell ,3.73 gears,T-56 and other go fast goodies
jeepbus is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted