Procharger D1SC 99 and up 4v - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-10-2006, 12:43 PM   #1
Region: Ohio
Procharger D1SC 99 and up 4v

Procharger D1SC 99 and up 4v

For Sale: Procharger D1SC kit for 99 and up 4v.
Kit includes the following:
Satin D1SC head unit
3.6" pulley 6 rib good for 16lbs
Bracket for 99 and up modular 4v
3 core sheet metal intercooler
Vortech mondo bypass valve
Pro-M univer MAF
All piping
Custom 4" inlet pipe (Power Pipe)
K&N air filter
Plastic procharger inlet pipe (came with the kit)
stainless steel double bearing idler pullies
Coolant crossover pipe
Gates 6 rib drive belt
Goodyear gatorback 6 rib dirve belt
All couplings and clamps
Computer chip
I have what started out as a Procharger kit. I purchased the kit new two years ago and upgraded to the D1SC head unit (satin finish) and also upgraded to the 3 core sheet metal intercooler. I have since customized all the plumbing in the kit. I have a custom made 4" power pipe. It also has a vortech mondo bypass valve on the discharge pipe. The piping is fabricated around a Pro-m univer mass air meter that I also purchased new and will be included. The head unit will have a 3.6" pulley that was good for 16lbs on my car. I also have a non slip Reichard Racing 3.1 pulley that is good for over 20lbs. I can include this pulley for an additional $100. I just purchased it new for $180 2 months ago. Both are still 6 rib. I have also replaced the idler pullies in the kit with stainless steel double bearing ones that I machined myself. Everything is in excellent condition and perfect working order. I purchased all parts brand new and still have the recipts to prove it. This kit has not been passed around. I am the one and only owner. My car is the only car it has ever been installed on. I know the entire history of all parts. I have NEVER had a seal issue with this head unit. Always changed the oil regularly. It has absolutely no oil leaks period. In fact the kit is still on my car as I type this ad. We are having a local (cincy, ohio "") cruise in on Sunday the 30th. If anyone interested is local feel free to show up and check it all out installed. I will remove the kit after the show. I am asking $3500+S&H for everything. The new owner would need a fuel pump, injectors and a tune. I still have the chip that came with the kit but I never used it, I will include it as well but would not recommend using it. I have lots of pics anyone interested shoot me an email addy and I can send pics of everything.
ApC is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted