Super Coupe to V6 'stang kit - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-02-2006, 10:33 PM   #1

Region: North Carolina
Exclamation Super Coupe to V6 'stang kit

I recently had my engine builder strip my 98 Mustang of its complete T-bird SC to Mustang Supercharger kit. He is in the process of installing a ported intake and vortec blower on it. Coming off is a complete '92 style SC set up! It contains the following parts: Eaton M90 1.5L blower (painted black), 60mm throttle body, T-body elbow (painted black), 70mm MAF, blower top (painted black 'n red), upper / lower intercooler tubes (painted black 'n red), intercooler, lower intake elbow (painted black), ported lower intake (super six motorsports), ALL engine accessory brackets, pulleys, belts and mounting hardware-hard and expensive to find-, fuel rail, 5% blower overdrive pulley (supercoupe performance), thermostat housing, T-bird SC rods, T-bird pistons (8.5 compression), and all necessary bolts and mounting hardware-a bi#$h to find! It will be necessary to source #30 or higher flow fuel injectors, at least a cat-back exhaust, and a computer tuning chip or professional tuning. It is also recommended to locate a higher flow fuel pump (I have a 255). Also if you have a split port engine (99 up 3.8 or 97 up 4.2) you will need to obtain single port heads (T-bird SC heads are best) which are inexpensive and easy to find. You will also need to modify your master cylinder and break lines, and if you have an auto, your tranny cooler. Other mods may include getting a T-bird SC water pump-cheap- (I have one on my 'stang) and T-bird SC A/C compressor. These mods are necessary because the intercooler pipes install too close to the break line, the intercooler rubs an auto tranny cooler and the SC pulleys are 8-rib to reduce belt slipage. I will be picking all the listed parts up this sunday (the 4th) from the the shop and will be able to provide a picture once I pick them up. This kit produced an est. 280 ground HP on my engine (.020 overbore, balanced de-burred and decked block, nuetral balanced crank, forged pistons rods, stage 3 heads, 1.7 rockers, springs, strengthened pushrods, comp cams extreme energy cam, #42 injectors, 255lph pump, and stock auto tranny with 8.8 rear and 3.73s) DO NOT BUY ONE OF THOSE "SC-3.8 kits" THEY USUALLY ONLY INCLUDE THE BLOWER, PIPEING AND INTERCOOLER, there is literaly 50+ parts for the swap! If you dont want the pistons/ rods I will take $70 off the top. All other parts sold together. Make a reasonable offer. Buyer pays shipping. All parts sold as is. Save lots of $$ over a aftermarket blower kit. my email is nmaraijko@yahoo.com
nmaraijko is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-11-2007, 05:18 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Missouri
Send a message via AIM to 97Stallion Send a message via MSN to 97Stallion
Re: Super Coupe to V6 'stang kit

Got an update on this yet? And how much are you asking?

60' ~ 2.1, 1/8 ~ 9.61 @ 73.4mph
Living one day at a time!

DAMN Those are some old *** numbers!!! I need updated ones!!
97Stallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 01:09 AM   #3

Yes I still have it and all parts. I am deploying to Iraq on 28 Mar. If you want it let me know. Ill take 600 for everything. More pics if you want them. Thanks for looking.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-14-2007, 03:29 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Missouri
Send a message via AIM to 97Stallion Send a message via MSN to 97Stallion

Could you please send me some pics. I don't see anything at all.

60' ~ 2.1, 1/8 ~ 9.61 @ 73.4mph
Living one day at a time!

DAMN Those are some old *** numbers!!! I need updated ones!!
97Stallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 05:56 PM   #5

Check my second post "Eaton M90 for V6 Mustangs" it has pictures and an updated ad.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted