Brand New Autometer Cluster 99-04 v6 never opened. - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-30-2006, 02:03 PM   #1
Registered Member
Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to Dark02Pony
Brand New Autometer Cluster 99-04 v6 never opened.

Buddy of mine who owns a speed shop ordered this for somebody and gave him numerous phone calls to come pick it up and he never did. He gives people usually a month and 1/2 before he sells it off or ships it back to the maker. If he sent it back to autometer he'd lose a good chunk of $ on the deal so he pretty much just gave it to me not knowing i already have the autometer cluster in my stang. He sells these for 450 and gets them directly from autometer.This cluster is not opened, its still in the box w/ the plastic wrap around it.Absolutely nothing wrong with this unit, just looking to get rid of it. Ive had mine for a while and it looks amazing and works amazing as well.The cluster lights up just like the 03/04 cobras and roush mustangs(that green color.) It uses the stock ecu boards and what not, install is extremely easy and should not take more then 20min to do. Im willing to part w/ this for 380 shipped thats a 70 $ discount on a brand new part :thumbup: Heres a few photos.It is perfectly normal for the needles to be in a random spot in the package, They will go to normal once the unit is plugged into the car and that car is turned on for the 1st time.This is for 99-04 v6 mustangs.
Operation: Evolutionization.......Member #3
Originally Posted by MonteCitan
Ford Motor Company = FoMoCo..
what does that make Honda Motor Company????
Originally Posted by Nicole
Mineral Gray is such a hott color. Much better then orange
Dark02Pony is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted