Kenwood 1600 watt amp, Kicker L7 1500 watt sub - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-30-2006, 03:25 PM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
Kenwood 1600 watt amp SOLD

BOTH SOLD

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-11-2006, 01:41 AM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
Re: Kenwood 1600 watt amp, Kicker L7 1500 watt sub

ok, $365 for both shipped
amp alone - $200 shipped
sub alone - $185 shipped

Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
Old 08-11-2006, 10:24 AM   #3
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Tell you what, go ahead and send it to me (the sub) and I will send you the money when I get the rest of the money from selling my truck (btw bama guys, might need y'all to do me a favor on that in the near future :beatyou: )
Advertisement

Old 08-11-2006, 11:34 AM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

hahaha... you want me to throw dibs on that for ya'? what kind of time frame are we looking at for finances? I know you're good for it, but I would need shipping covered, as I have book costs coming up very shortly.

Old 08-11-2006, 11:49 AM   #5
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

I have been trying to get the money for about 4 weeks now. Since I don't think he is in the country anymore, I can't keep pressing him through the forums. However, I will being pressing his wife for the money soon. I was nice through the trials and tribulations he was going through and didn't press, now I am beginning to feel funked over. Since I have their address and phone number, I am going to start pushing even harder very soon.

Don't put dibs on it for me because this might take some time. If it someone wants it before I get the cash, sell it. If it is still available when I get results, I will take it.
Old 08-11-2006, 11:53 AM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfin View Post
I have been trying to get the money for about 4 weeks now. Since I don't think he is in the country anymore, I can't keep pressing him through the forums. However, I will being pressing his wife for the money soon. I was nice through the trials and tribulations he was going through and didn't press, now I am beginning to feel funked over. Since I have their address and phone number, I am going to start pushing even harder very soon.

Don't put dibs on it for me because this might take some time. If it someone wants it before I get the cash, sell it. If it is still available when I get results, I will take it.
sounds good man... good luck with getting the $ for your truck.

Old 08-11-2006, 12:43 PM   #7
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner View Post
sounds good man... good luck with getting the $ for your truck.
FYI...he is a member in good standing on this board...so part 2 of above post went on a vacation.
Old 08-11-2006, 10:06 PM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

I wasn't saying that sarcastically
I just meant good luck, and hopefully you get it in a timely manner.

Old 09-11-2006, 07:43 AM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy

$180 shipped for the amp...
again, this amp has never been used. I need it gone guys, so if anyone needs an amp, or knows someone that does, here's a chance to get this one pretty cheap.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted