Selling a Bruiser Outlaw paintball gun - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-21-2007, 11:38 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to RySko
Selling a Bruiser Outlaw paintball gun

$250. comes with new barrel. The Bruiser Outlaw is basically the same parts as a Spyder would be, its like Spyder guns just under a different name, same parts, maybe built better. My brother had 2 spyders both blew up in his face, my outlaws sturdy.

Only things wrong with it is the pin in the back to adjust velocity fell out somewhere, but it fell out in a match, so the velocity is legal, maybe a little higher, I'm the ******* who turns it up a little after the chronicle. The other thing is that its not a crazy paintball gun like the dark angel is, it's a good beginner gun. If you shoot too fast you chop paint, meaning the balls dont feed fast enough into the chamber and the bolt meets the ball halfway, breaking it inside the chamber causing a back up.

Its got a new barrel, my brother bought for my birthday. For an extra 25 or 50 bucks I'm willing to throw in a paintball helmet, barrel plug, and a 8 or 6 pod carrier for the waist, also CO2 tank, largest one there is available, or was.. I forget all the fancy names/sizes now. Also a hopper and elbow. The money will go towards the 'RySko's Gettin' A New Mustang' foundation, donations welcome!!!!

Edit: gun is blue, similar to the angel recently posted. This is a good beginner gun, I'm willing to sell the gun and all the other equipment I have for about $275-$300 or the gun itself for about $225-$250... will post pics if asked for [Hopper is not revolutionary hopper]

I only played for a year, used the gun for maybe 2-3 games. It's fun to just dick around with and beginners as I stated before.. thats all I ever did with it.
RySko is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-21-2007, 11:55 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Re: Selling a Bruiser Outlaw paintball gun

what year gun is this?
Old 02-21-2007, 11:59 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

It's a old gun but it still shoots great, only used a few times all in all. A good amount of things come with it for fairly cheap that I'm willing to part with, good way to save money instead of buying all equipment seperate.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-22-2007, 12:04 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania

meh, im not that interested, so ill keep my price comments to myself.
Old 02-22-2007, 12:07 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Im willing to go lower, I'm just looking to save up more money, the more I have the more widen my perception is for a new mustang, ya know.

The gun, about 5-6 years.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted