Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Subwoofers w/ Enclosure 4 SALE

6K views 5 replies 1 participant last post by  TafoyaMNAA 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

I got TWO MTX Road Thunder Woofers in a Dual 10" Subwoofer Enclosure w/ Internal chambers that offer better bass output and MDF composite board and sturdy joints provide durability and improved sound(box size is Width=26.4 x Depth=12.6 x Height=11.6) and its completly ready to go. Subs have only been in my car for 1 week then i got one 10" Solo Baric L7(which is also 4 sale), so these MTX subs are bascily brand new i paid $220.00 for them brand new with box and all I want for them now is $130.00 (For fellow Stangers just make me an offer and there yours) Or Best Offer cause i have no use for them. Please someone take these off my hands and put them to use. You can email me at TafoyaMNAA@msn.com.

Heres a link for the spec's on the sub's.

Buy MTX Audio ROAD THUNDER RT10-44: DVC SUBWOOFER at SubwooferTools.com [insert slogan here]

I'll also through in a Kenwood AMP Heres a Link to the Spexs on it.

http://www.epinions.com/615642_Kenwo...fier_KAC_X201T

Buyer Takes care of all shippin Charges..

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
SOLO IS SOLD!!!

I also got ONE KICKER SOLO BARIC S10L7 For Sale (Just the sub NO BOX, altough i got two boxs for it i'll send you a pic if interested in Boxs First $50.00 or best offer will take the BOTH BOX'S). First $180 will take the sub or make me a offer i cant refuse :good:. Please someone take this sub off my hands and put it to use. You can email me at TafoyaMNAA@msn.com.

Heres A link to spec on the L7

Buy the Kicker 10" Solo-Baric Subwoofer (06S10L72) and other Car Subwoofers at circuitcity.com

#3 ·
WILL TRADE MTX SUBS W/ BOX AND AMP FOR A NITROUS BOTTLE (BRAKETS AND PRESSURE GAUGE PREFFERED AS WELL AS THE BOTTLE HOLDER) OR A PURGE KIT W/ ALL SUPPLIES TO INSTALL IT OR A FUEL SOLENOID W/ SOME PLUMBING TO HOOK TO FUEL RAIL OR A SET OF INTAKE SPACERS FOR A 99 VSIXER. :good:

#4 ·
Will sell subs and amp for $120.00 and that a cover shipping and everything. I'll ship by USPS Priority Mail which will only take 2 days for you to get it. Thats if your in the correct area email me or PM me to C if i be able to give you this deal :good::good:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.